Search found 246 matches

by Amansolillo
07 Mar 2014, 02:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ottaviano Pesaturo and Maria Luigia Iannace
Replies: 18
Views: 3989

Re: Ottaviano Pesaturo and Maria Luigia Iannace

I have not seen it on Ancestry (I haven't been subscribed for a while). I just found it on FamilySearch. I will probably order the film.

On FamilySearch, I incidentally found Maria Luigia DiDio in the 1905 census staying with Caroline Pesaturo, one of Francesco's daughters.
by Amansolillo
07 Mar 2014, 01:49

I first called the state cemetery board to ask if they could find where Ottaviano is buried. They told me that I would have to call the New Jersey Department of Vital Records. I then called the them, and I was told that I would need to call the state archives. When I called the state archives, I was...
by Amansolillo
07 Mar 2014, 00:00

I must have glanced over that quickly. That's quite the conundrum. Can any records be found of Ottaviano and Maria Luigia Iannace?
by Amansolillo
06 Mar 2014, 23:28

I'm not sure when exactly Rocco DiDio died. Considering Maria Luigia and Antonio were to be placed in foster care in 1896 and lived with their uncle for some time, I believe Rocco DiDio may have died before 1896. The "Annie" listed in the census may also be Henrietta. Henrietta in Italian ...
by Amansolillo
06 Mar 2014, 21:40

Testo Pesaturo is most likely Francesco Pesaturo. The years match up. However. Henrietta (who is listed as his mother), is actually his wife. The listing of Annie as being his wife must have been a mistake on the record taker's part.
by Amansolillo
05 Mar 2014, 22:37

I have both of those records. I will need to look into where Ottaviano is buried. That is the correct Francesco. In that census record, a John Pesaturo is listed. That is not I name I have in my family tree and I've tried to find a connection, but I've had no luck. Additionally, the Anthony DiDio in...
by Amansolillo
05 Mar 2014, 02:06
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth record translation
Replies: 3
Views: 1265

Re: Birth record translation

I recall the name looking like Maria Luigia Maria Amelia in the index (which I forgot to take a picture of). Is it normal for Maria to be used twice in this instance?
by Amansolillo
04 Mar 2014, 23:24

Ottaviano Pesaturo and Maria Luigia Iannace

Hello. I am looking for information on Ottaviano Pesaturo and Maria Luigia Iannace. Ottaviano was born in 1813 in Prata Sannita. His first wife was Vittoria Conca. Ottaviano's second wife was Maria Luigia Iannace, who was from Raviscanina. Ottaviano and Maria Luigia had one child that survived infan...
by Amansolillo
04 Mar 2014, 22:42
Topic: Birth record translation
Replies: 3
Views: 1265

Birth record translation

Hello. I would appreciate the translation of this birth record. This birth record is for a daughter of Giuseppe Conca and Anna Cinquegrana whose name I cannot make out. I also cannot tell if this record is of one daughter or twins, as the name Maria seems to appears twice in the child's name. http:/...
by Amansolillo
23 Feb 2014, 03:29
Topic: Itri microfilm records missing indexes
Replies: 1
Views: 890

Itri microfilm records missing indexes

Hello. I occasionally go to my local Family History Center to view records from Itri. I noticed that many of the films are missing indexes, and very often, only a few years within those films have indexes. It is often very arduous to find people I am looking for without the indexes. Does anyone know...
by Amansolillo
18 Feb 2014, 08:32
Topic: Looking for Anzevino or Liscio
Replies: 6
Views: 1371

Re: Looking for Anzevino or Liscio

Hi Jeff, my name is Anthony Mansolillo. My family also comes from Panni. One of my ancestors was a Liscio, so we could be related. I frequently visit Family History Centers to view records on film from 1809-1890 from Panni. Depending on your grandparents' ages, you could possibly find them (if not, ...
by Amansolillo
14 Feb 2014, 21:15
Topic: Address Translation
Replies: 1
Views: 669

Address Translation

Could someone help translate this address? Thanks.

http://imgh.us/untitled_47.bmp
by Amansolillo
21 Jan 2014, 23:02
Topic: Simonelli in Rhode Island
Replies: 5
Views: 1470

Re: Simonelli in Rhode Island

Yes, that is the right family. Bernardo and Ernesto were brothers. They also had a brother Augusto who also lived in Rhode Island. Where does it say that one of the Francescos came from Mondragone? Currently, I think that Francesco (father of Bernardo, Ernesto, and Augusto) and Domenico (from my pre...
by Amansolillo
21 Jan 2014, 02:14

Re: Simonelli in Rhode Island

Bump
by Amansolillo
20 Jan 2014, 04:54

Simonelli in Rhode Island

My great-great-grandfather was Serafino Simonelli, who immigrated to Rhode Island from Pontecorvo. His wife was Teresa Bevilacqua. Serafino died in 1917 and Teresa died in 1924. Their death records are indexed on Ancestry (images of the records themselves are not provided). In their death records, a...