Search found 38 matches

by MariaMadonna
22 Apr 2021, 05:18
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Difficulty downloading/opening antenati processetti
Replies: 7
Views: 1511

Re: Difficulty downloading/opening antenati processetti

Thank you. Very helpful. Today, after many days, tech issue resolved. Perhaps antenati is busy ?
by MariaMadonna
20 Apr 2021, 21:52
Topic: Difficulty downloading/opening antenati processetti
Replies: 7
Views: 1511

Difficulty downloading/opening antenati processetti

Request someone send me copies of antenati 1816 processetti for 7 Nov 1816 marriage of my 3rd ggrands, Pascalina Mormile of Biase and Maddelena Cinquegrana, and Francesco Di Lorenzo of Nicola and Grazia Russo, in Orta(oggi Orta di Atella) , Caserta, Campania. I can only open immagine 64, birth recor...
by MariaMadonna
31 Dec 2020, 03:58
Topic: Request Help Church Latin translation in Capua
Replies: 1
Views: 220

Request Help Church Latin translation in Capua

Please kindly translate 1799 Capua death record for Giovanni Madonna, 85. From his grandaughter Luigia's 1822 marriage documents. My 5th great-grandfather. Thank you very much. http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Caserta/Stato+civile+napoleonico+e+della+restaurazione/Capua...
by MariaMadonna
23 Dec 2020, 21:47
Topic: Please help translate occupations in Caserta and Salerno
Replies: 3
Views: 406

Please help translate occupations in Caserta and Salerno

1. Occupation of Giovanni Migliore on son Clemente's 1845 birth ? http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Caserta/Stato+civile+napoleonico+e+della+restaurazione/San+Feliceoggi+San+Felice+a+Cancello/Nati/1845/672308/007845638_00835.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0 2. Occupation of...
by MariaMadonna
22 Oct 2019, 17:47
Topic: Help with 1814 death record details in Capua
Replies: 2
Views: 272

Help with 1814 death record details in Capua

Thank you ! I would like to know the occupation of Carlo Madonna, my 4th great-grandfather, and the last name of his mother, Isabella, if possible. Source is : http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Caserta/Stato+civile+napoleonico+e+della+restaurazione/Capua/Morti/1814/31207...
by MariaMadonna
05 Jun 2019, 18:16
Topic: Date of marriage notation- please help to read
Views: 503

Re: Date of marriage notation- please help to read

Thank you !
Yes, Luigia's birth record in Piccilli not available on line, and 1911 marriage records I couldn't find also.
I will search allegati in Familysearch. 1930 census marriage ages indicate possible 1911/12 also.

MariaMadonna
by MariaMadonna
04 Jun 2019, 18:49
Topic: Date of marriage notation- please help to read
Views: 503

Date of marriage notation- please help to read

Please help me to read the date of marriage notation on this attached1884 birth record of Michele Madonna in Maddaloni. He was married to Luigia Silverio on the date written in the margin. Thank you very much. (Also Familysearch link to same document: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7...
by MariaMadonna
27 Sep 2017, 22:58
Topic: Please translate father's occupation, apology by declarant at end of record, and spelling of mother's name birth record
Views: 562

Please translate father's occupation, apology by declarant at end of record, and spelling of mother's name birth record

Birth record # 44 of Giuseppe Pellegrini, Marginone, Altopascio, Lucca, Tuscany March 20, 1893. Please help to translate father Ferdinando's occupation, apology by declarant due to distance at end of record, and spelling of mother's surname. Thank you very much. Record is from Familysearch. Giuseppe...
by MariaMadonna
28 Aug 2017, 23:39
Topic: Please help to decipher Ciro Madonna's spouse names and wedding dates/locations from margin 1904 birth record Lusciano
Views: 446

Re: Please help to decipher Ciro Madonna's spouse names and wedding dates/locations from margin 1904 birth record Luscia

Many thanks for your help with my family tree. I was in the historic center of Naples twice in 1997-- including, as I now realize, Montecalvario in the Spanish Quarter.
Sincerely,
Maria Madonna
by MariaMadonna
28 Aug 2017, 21:52
Topic: Please help to decipher Ciro Madonna's spouse names and wedding dates/locations from margin 1904 birth record Lusciano
Views: 446

Please help to decipher Ciro Madonna's spouse names and wedding dates/locations from margin 1904 birth record Lusciano

Please help to translate spouse's names, date, location of marriages for Ciro Madonna birth #52 Lusciano 1904 via Ancestry : first name and year for Moutuori in Naples, and 1928 Anna Ambrosio in Lusciano-Duecenta please confirm. Thank you.

Ciro was my maternal great-uncle.

Sincerely,
Maria Madonna
by MariaMadonna
25 Aug 2017, 16:44
Topic: Request translation of occupation of Maria Cirillo from dau birth record 1907
Replies: 4
Views: 838

Re: Request translation of occupation of Maria Cirillo from dau birth record 1907

Thank you very much for your great help, Pippo and Tessa. I will let my 99-year-old cousin Giulia and the rest of my family know. Giulia said her grandmother was called "Maria of the linens". I know spinning thread was a home industry for some of my Italian lady ancestors.
Sincerely,
Maria
by MariaMadonna
25 Aug 2017, 14:59
Topic: Request translation of occupation of Maria Cirillo from dau birth record 1907
Replies: 4
Views: 838

Request translation of occupation of Maria Cirillo from dau birth record 1907

Thank you for helping! Please translate occupation of Luigia's mother, Maria Cirillo. Is it seller of cloths/clothes ? Our family lore from my 99 year old cousin is that GrGrandmother Maria sold linens from a basket she carried about on her hip. I am named after Maria Cirillo via my aunt Marie. Sinc...