by jrbak
29 May 2020, 18:35
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with translation of birth record 1867 of Maria Maddelena Clerico
Replies: 2
Views: 401

Re: Help with translation of birth record 1867 of Maria Maddelena Clerico

Dear liviomoreno,
I appreciate your translation so much. Thank you. I saw Tonso other places but it looked like an "a" so this clarifies it for me.
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
29 May 2020, 00:01
Topic: Help with translation of marriage record #8 of Pietro Clerico and Domenica Tansa
Views: 372

Re: Help with translation of marriage record #8 of Pietro Clerico and Domenica Tansa

Dear Mmogno,
Nice talking with you again. Thank you for the corrections; this church must be a smaller parish church. I appreciate your help.
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
28 May 2020, 23:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Meaning of the word Pio before many names in birth records
Replies: 4
Views: 658

Re: Meaning of the word Pio before many names in birth records

Dear PippoM,
Perhaps, I see it used for the males as well as females. Thanks,
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
28 May 2020, 23:05
Topic: Locating birth,marriage records for Pozzengo, Italy
Replies: 15
Views: 1466

Re: Locating birth,marriage records for Pozzengo, Italy

Dear PippoM, Thank you so very much for locating all of these records. I and my family are and will be so grateful for these. They were so hard to find for me. I appreciate your hard work and thank you too Marty for helping me. After looking these birth records over if I need some help on dates I wi...
by jrbak
28 May 2020, 22:54
Topic: Help with additions and/or corrections of Latin 1828 birth record of Pietro Antonio Clerico
Views: 458

Help with additions and/or corrections of Latin 1828 birth record of Pietro Antonio Clerico

Good Afternoon, May I please have some help with additions and/or corrections to this Latin birth record of Pietro Clerico, father of an adopted Costantino Clerico by my Negri family of Piverone, Clerico pio and Tonso: I believe it reads: Infant Pietro Antonio, son of Antonio of Pio Pietro Clerico, ...
by jrbak
28 May 2020, 20:55
Topic: Help with translation of marriage record #8 of Pietro Clerico and Domenica Tansa
Views: 372

Help with translation of marriage record #8 of Pietro Clerico and Domenica Tansa

Hello, May I please have some help with the translation of this 1859 marriage record of Pietro and Domenica Clerico. I believe the date is 23 Jun 1859. Is the church Santa Maria Chiesa? What does the Parrochia mean then? Pietro Clerico, age?, father is deceased Antonio Clerico and mother is deceased...
by jrbak
28 May 2020, 17:37
Topic: Help with translation of birth record #9 1860 for Gioanni Clerico
Views: 366

Help with translation of birth record #9 1860 for Gioanni Clerico

Hello, May I get some help with this birth date and name of this child. I believe his name is Gioanni or is this Giovanni Domenico Antonio Clerico, born May or March? 16, 1860. I appreciate your help so much. https://www.familysearch.org/records/images/image-details?page=1&place=7758775&rmsI...
by jrbak
28 May 2020, 17:21
Topic: Help with translation of birth record 1867 of Maria Maddelena Clerico
Views: 401

Help with translation of birth record 1867 of Maria Maddelena Clerico

Good Morning, Could I have help with the translation of this birth record for Maria. I do not know the date she was born. Was her mother, Domenica Tansa of deceased Gioanni or Giovanni? from Lugnacco too? Her father was Pio Pietro Clerico of deceased Antonio. I can read the witnesses. https://www.fa...
by jrbak
28 May 2020, 16:57
Topic: Meaning of the word Pio before many names in birth records
Replies: 4
Views: 658

Meaning of the word Pio before many names in birth records

Good Morning, I have been looking at records for an adoptee from Lugnacco, Turin, Piemonte, Italy brought in to my Negri family in Piverone. I have found his birth mother, her sisters and brothers and I see many of these records in this area have the word Pio before them. Was this a blessing given o...
by jrbak
28 May 2020, 16:43

Re: Locating birth,marriage records for Pozzengo, Italy

Dear Marty, Thank you so much. I am looking for Pietro Louis Biginelli born 10 Apr 1880. I have his arrival from Ellis Island in 1904 from Mombello it states. His sister is Theresa Biginelli born 3 Feb 1892 and I have her arrival here in 1908 also. It says from Mombello also but other records I foun...
by jrbak
28 May 2020, 16:24
Topic: Help with translation of #32 birth record for Silva Pastore
Views: 312

Re: Help with translation of #32 birth record for Silva Pastore

Dear Tessa,
Thank you so much for your help once again. I know, sometimes when I can make out the Italian I try to google the words but as many have said before they do not do an adequate translation either. So, I do appreciate your work and your help.
Take care,
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
27 May 2020, 00:31
Topic: Help with translation of 1869 birth record #20 of Catterina Clerico
Views: 443

Help with translation of 1869 birth record #20 of Catterina Clerico

Hello, May I please get some help with the translation of this Italian birth record 1869. I cannot make out the day but I think it is Sept. 1869 for Catterina Clerico who is Pietro Clerico of deceased Antonio and Maria Domenica Tonsa both domiciled Lugnacco or ? I cannot read the hour she was born. ...
by jrbak
23 May 2020, 23:18
Topic: Help with translation of #32 birth record for Silva Pastore
Views: 312

Help with translation of #32 birth record for Silva Pastore

Hi, May I please have some help with the birth record of Silva Pastore 1883: #32 Silva Pastore born 21 Sep 1883 Piverone Father Carlo Pastore, age 43, then I cannot make out this word(is it where he was born or his occupation?) lives in Piverone. Time of birth? I believe the mother is Cattarina Acot...
by jrbak
23 May 2020, 22:34
Topic: Help with translation of #18 birth record 1891 of Pietro Constantine Clerico
Replies: 3
Views: 419

Re: Help with translation of #18 birth record 1891 of Pietro Constantine Clerico

Dear Tessa,
It is nice to have your help again; I thank you so much for the information.
Best Regards,
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
23 May 2020, 20:36

Locating birth,marriage records for Pozzengo, Italy

Hello, I am looking for birth and marriage records for relatives of the area Pozzengo located near Mombello Monferrato of Alessandria, Piedmonte, Italy. I believe that these records would be housed with the Alessandria records. I cannot find another location for them to be and there are no separate ...