Search found 485 matches

by jrbak
08 Jul 2019, 19:52
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Please help with the translation of my great grandmother's death record #18
Replies: 19
Views: 2008

Re: Please help with the translation of my great grandmother's death record #18

Dear Donna (dmt1955), Thank you for telling me this so she would have been under Bertola. Would you mind looking at the post I did stating "Help with translation of death record of 2nd great grandmother Maria Bertola Pastore". Here, I had the two posts, one of which I thought was my 2nd gr...
by jrbak
08 Jul 2019, 19:40
Topic: Help with translation of death record of great grandmother Maria Bertola Pastore
Replies: 7
Views: 898

Re: Help with translation of death record of 2nd great grandmother Maria Bertola Pastore

Hi again,
Could she have died in a hospital and that is why I am not finding the record?
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
08 Jul 2019, 19:38
Topic: Help with the translation of death record #5; son or daughter of my 3rd great grands
Replies: 3
Views: 417

Re: Help with the translation of death record #5; son or daughter of my 3rd great grands

Dear PippoM
Thank you so very much for translating this death record of Placida Pastore. It is wonderful to be finding all of these records for my family and I am grateful to each of you at italiangenealogy.com.
Thank you again.
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
08 Jul 2019, 19:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Explanation for the word "cittadinaze" in Italian.
Replies: 6
Views: 753

Re: Explanation for the word "cittadinaze" in Italian.

Dear Erudita, I am so appreciative for your thorough explanation of the word "att di cittadinaze" in the town records. My great grandfathers children (seven of them) all went to the U.S. so perhaps they did apply for this change of residency as they all stayed permanently in the U.S. I am ...
by jrbak
08 Jul 2019, 19:29

Dear Marty,
Thank you so much for answering my question regarding the word "cittadinaze". This helps mewith my research.
Sincerely.
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
08 Jul 2019, 19:25

Thank you biff83 for your explanation for "cittadinaze". This helps me discern which records to look at and when.
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
08 Jul 2019, 03:01
Topic: Help with translation of death record of great grandmother Maria Bertola Pastore

Re: Help with translation of death record of great grandmother Maria Bertola Pastore

Dear bbviona, It looks like I am back to the drawing board. A little disappointed as I thought one of these might be her but a three yr. old and the other has no matching names. These are the only ones with her maiden and surname between 1892 and 1898 so I am not sure why I am not finding it. The re...
by jrbak
08 Jul 2019, 00:00
Topic: Please help with the translation of my great grandmother's death record #18

Hi Donna, I placed another post today; after giving it another try I located two records, one of which I think is my Maria Bertola but will wait to see.
Jefferie
by jrbak
07 Jul 2019, 23:55

Help with translation of death record of great grandmother Maria Bertola Pastore

Good Afternoon, I am in need of help with the translation of my great grandmother's death record. With the help of Donna, she narrowed the search from 1892-1898 from some records I had recently found. I have placed this information below to help me determine which is the correct record. I think #2, ...
by jrbak
07 Jul 2019, 23:45
Topic: Help with the translation of death record #5; son or daughter of my 3rd great grands
Views: 417

Help with the translation of death record #5; son or daughter of my 3rd great grands

Would someone please help me with the translation of a death record for Placida Pastore, 1896, record # 5. She is either the son or daughter of my 3rd great grands and I would appreciate your help so much. Sincerely, Jefferie (jrbak) https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ-G1GM-96K?cc=1475996&a...
by jrbak
07 Jul 2019, 22:45

Dear Donna, Thank you so much for your translation. I was unable to go onto italiangenealogy.com for a day or so and missed your translation of great grandmother's death record. I am so excited to learn the possible years of the death date for her mother Maria Bertola. I am now steps closer thanks t...
by jrbak
05 Jul 2019, 19:40
Topic: Help translating death record #2 of Clementa Pastore
Views: 722

Re: Help translating death record #2 of Clementa Pastore

Thank you once again Donna for the translation of Clementa's death record. I am also grateful for finding out that Maria is still living at the time of Clementa's demise (that doesn't sound like I mean what I am trying to say) because I had been searching for her death record and thinking I missed i...
by jrbak
05 Jul 2019, 19:29
Topic: Help with translation of birth record #4, Silvino Pastore
Views: 491

Re: Help with translation of birth record #4, Silvino Pastore

Dear Donna,
Thank you so much for your help today in the translation of Silvino's death record. I appreciate it so much.
Jefferie (female) (jrbak)
by jrbak
05 Jul 2019, 19:25

Explanation for the word "cittadinaze" in Italian.

Hello,
Would someone mind giving me the translation for the word "cittadinanze" as used in the records for indici decenalli. Thank you so much.
Jefferie (jrbak)