Search found 485 matches

by jrbak
07 Jan 2020, 22:25
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with #31 1887 death record of Giuseppe Godone
Replies: 3
Views: 431

Help with #31 1887 death record of Giuseppe Godone

Hi, I am in need of assistance with the translation of the death record for Giuseppe Godone. May I have help with any additions and/or corrections please. I believe it reads: #31 27 1887 August Parish di S. Lorenzo in Piverone alle ore tre anti__? in house _?? received the sacraments of penance and ...
by jrbak
07 Jan 2020, 21:08
Topic: Help with the translation of this Latin birth record 1779 for Maria Catarina Zucchino
Replies: 2
Views: 385

Help with the translation of this Latin birth record 1779 for Maria Catarina Zucchino

Hello, May I have some assistance with the translation of this Latin birth record for Maria Catarina Zucchino. Additions/corrections would be appreciated. Thanks so very much. I believe it reads: April 4 1779 in the same church Maria Catarina, the legitimate and natural daughter of Giovanni Battista...
by jrbak
07 Jan 2020, 20:52
Topic: Help with #2 death record of Angela Zucchino
Views: 403

Help with #2 death record of Angela Zucchino

Hi, I am in need of some assistance with the additions and/or corrections of the #2 death record of Angela Lavarino. I appreciate your help so much. I am having a little difficulty with some of the Italian words that I cannot decipher. I cannot read the date or day but believe the month is January (...
by jrbak
07 Jan 2020, 20:13
Topic: Help with translation of #29 death record of 1887 for Luigia Lavarino
Views: 496

Help with translation of #29 death record of 1887 for Luigia Lavarino

Good Morning, May I please have some assistance with the additions or corrections of this death record for Luigia Lavarino. I believe it reads: #29 24 1887 August Parish of S Lorenzo in Piverone at 6:30 am? in her home the deceased was Luigia Lavarino, 4 years, born in Piverone, living in Piverone. ...
by jrbak
07 Jan 2020, 19:57
Topic: Assistance with 1761 Latin birth record for Carlo Benedetto
Views: 373

Re: Assistance with 1761 Latin birth record for Carlo Benedetto

Dear Mmogno, Thank you so much for all the Latin translations along with the English. The day I posted these I missed all the eadem ecclesia and put this church instead of the same church as well as "was" before the baptism. I believe I have now committed these to memory now. I had read wh...
by jrbak
07 Jan 2020, 19:43
Topic: Help with Latin translation of 1766 birth record for Giovanni Domenico Benedetto
Views: 396

Re: Help with Latin translation of 1766 birth record for Giovanni Domenico Benedetto

Dear Mmogno,
Thanks again for all of the translation help and all of the corrections for me; I must look at these records more carefully as I am missing much. Thank you so much!
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
07 Jan 2020, 19:38
Topic: Assistance with Latin translation of birth record 1763? for Theresa Maria Benedetto
Views: 408

Re: Assistance with Latin translation of birth record 1763? for Theresa Maria Benedetto

Thank you Mmogno for correcting all of my errors. I appreciate your help with the translation.
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
05 Jan 2020, 00:11
Topic: Help with Latin translation of 1772 birth record for Giovanni Augliolino?? Benedetto
Views: 442

Re: Help with Latin translation of 1772 birth record for Giovanni Augliolino?? Benedetto

Dear Mmogno,
Thank you for your corrections once more; ie. in the same church and fuit (was). I will watch for that. I can now see Guglielmo but that was hard. I am so appreciative.
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
04 Jan 2020, 23:57
Topic: Assistance with the Latin translation of the 1769 birth record of Simon? Antonio Benedetto
Views: 549

Re: Assistance with the Latin translation of the 1769 birth record of Simon? Antonio Benedetto

Dear Biff83 and Mmogno, Thank you Biff for the helpful reference from Family Search once again. Thankyou Mmogno for your help with my translations. I will watch more carefully on using the same church (eadem ecclesia) rather than "this" church which I had kept using until you corrected me....
by jrbak
04 Jan 2020, 23:47
Topic: Help with translation of 1776 Latin birth record for Domenica Maria Benedetto
Views: 541

Re: Help with translation of 1776 Latin birth record for Domenica Maria Benedetto

Hello Mmogno, It is nice to be working with you again. Thank you for your translation. This would be the (8th) of March and should be (in the same church) rather than (this) church. legitimate and (natural) daughter, baptized by me Paul(o), born on the same day. Pozzo (ok). I believe this is good. T...
by jrbak
04 Jan 2020, 23:36
Topic: Help with Latin translation of 1772 birth record for Giovanni Augliolino?? Benedetto
Views: 442

Help with Latin translation of 1772 birth record for Giovanni Augliolino?? Benedetto

Hello, May I please have some help with my translation of the birth document for Giovanni Augliolino?? Benedetto. I believe it reads: 14th of May 1772 in this church Giovanni Augliolino?? legitimate and natural son of Giuseppe of deceased Carlo and Maria of deceased Giovanni Domenico Baratto, spouse...
by jrbak
04 Jan 2020, 23:18
Topic: Assistance with the Latin translation of the 1769 birth record of Simon? Antonio Benedetto
Views: 549

Assistance with the Latin translation of the 1769 birth record of Simon? Antonio Benedetto

I am once again in need of some help with the additions and/or corrections of this Latin 1769 birth record for Simon?? Antonio Benedetto. I would be much obliged. I believe it reads: 28th? October 1769 in this church Simon?? Antonio legitimate and natural son of Giuseppe of deceased Carlo and Anna M...
by jrbak
04 Jan 2020, 23:10
Topic: Missing information in translation*
Replies: 5
Views: 574

Re: Missing information in translation*

Dear Biff83,
Thank you for your Family Search reference list for the Italian; it will be very useful to me and I will make a copy.
Jefferie (jrbak)
by jrbak
04 Jan 2020, 23:02
Topic: Assistance with 1761 Latin birth record for Carlo Benedetto
Views: 373

Assistance with 1761 Latin birth record for Carlo Benedetto

Hello, May I please have some assistance with the additions and or corrections of this birth record for Carlo Giacinto or Jacobus?? Benedetto. Vigesima sesanta 26th?? September 1761 in this church Carlo Jacobus or Giacinto?? legitimate and natural son of Giuseppe and Maria, spouses Benedetto, baptiz...
by jrbak
04 Jan 2020, 22:50
Topic: Assistance with Latin translation of birth record 1763? for Theresa Maria Benedetto
Views: 408

Assistance with Latin translation of birth record 1763? for Theresa Maria Benedetto

Hi, May I have some assistance with the Latin translation of the birth record for Theresa Maria Benedetto. I believe it reads: 8th of November, 1763?? SSPetri and Laurenti churches, Piverone. Theresa Maria legitimate and natural daughter of Carlo Giacinto and Maria of deceased Giovanni Domenico, spo...