atti di nascita in salice villaggi di messina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

atti di nascita in salice villaggi di messina

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

seeking birth for gaetano tomaso in salice messina. august 1883. figlio di rosario. villaggi di messina. tried accessing this film but theres no order to it. many villages listed in this film. any help most appreciated.
rlw254
Master
Master

Re: atti di nascita in salice villaggi di messina

Post by rlw254 »

Can you post the link to the film you're referring to?
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

no idea how to post a link. not very techy. but i'm at the family history site. theres a film which should contain the record.1642154 for the years 1880-1884. the film series is titled registri dello stato civile di messina 1866-1910. i typed in google search villaggi di messina and it linked me to this film collection. note: i just found the entry for gaetano tomaso. it appears the film goes chronologically by year but not alphabetically by comune. image 2362 no. 32. no idea how to link this image to my post. if you can go to this film and image maybe you can provide the link. no idea how to do this.
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

thanks again. most appreciated.