Dal Santo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Dal Santo

Post by ptimber »

There are 154 Dal Santo surnamed persons in Caltrano at this time. In order to find relatives you may have to come up with some specifics. Go to www.paginebianche.it and insert surname in first line and Caltrano in third line and click cerca. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Dal Santo

Post by ptimber »

Postal code Caltrano is 36030. Try www.paginebianche.it again. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Dal Santo

Post by ptimber »

I live in NYC! Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Dal Santo

Post by ptimber »

Thanks anyway!! Peter
leonardoTT

Re: Dal Santo

Post by leonardoTT »

Hi Jo Jo,

I know that your message was posted a few years ago but I have only just seen it. I didnt know about this site before. My great great grandmother was Maria Dal Santo (born in Caltrano)but ealier than your Maria Dal Santo. My maternal Grandfather (Antonio D'Adam was born 30th August 1899 in Caltrano and migrated to Australia in 1922. There are many Dal Santos in Australia who are relatives of mine. I have been to Caltrano and if you go to the Municiple Council they will copy the extract of births for you. If you contact the parish priest (Don Remo Zambon when I was there last)you can search the baptisimal records although because of low literacy the names may vary between births and baptisms. I will be there again late next year and if you give me the detail information I could get it for you. I have cousins in Thorton, Chicago Patrizia D'Adam (my grandfathers cousins daughter) and Louis Dal Santo (my grandfathers sisters gandson). So if I can help please let me know.

Kind regards e salute

Leonardo Torti
Gold Coast Queensland Australia
Sandona

Post by Sandona »

Hello, I'm from Caltrano.
My surname is Sandonà, another common surname here...
If I can help you, write me, I will try something.

Francesco
leonardoTT

Post by leonardoTT »

Francesco,

My Great Grandmother was a Sandona. I have cousins here in Wollongong who are Sandona's. I would love to meet when we go to Caltrano late next year. If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to recieve your correspondence(ltorti@bogpond.net.au)

Salute
Leo