Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
GabyLando

Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon

Post by GabyLando »

I'm searching for Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon families...They came to south of Brazil in the 19th Century....
Where can I find something to prove that I'm decendent from these families?
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You neeed to know the town of origin in Italy for documents, history and other records. There are several websites for Brazil. Have you tried to find the town of origjn for yoiur family in any of the italian immigrant websites that exist in Brazil? Peter NYC
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon

Post by suanj »

GabyLando wrote:I'm searching for Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon families...They came to south of Brazil in the 19th Century....
Where can I find something to prove that I'm decendent from these families?
Hi Gaby:
For better search, you add greater details, example: the first name your ancestors..exact year of emigration and etc... :roll: suanj

Moreover :
not are record in Italy, for Brasil emigration on Lando surname. Are 8 record for Zamboni surname navio Adria , in this date of arrival 28/02/1889; 31/12/1888;16/04/1893; coming from Godega di Sant'Urbano(Treviso-Veneto)and coming from Roncà(Verona-Veneto)..1 record for Eugenia Albero surname coming from Benevento(Campania) in 05/01/1895;nobody for Tapparo surname...
LAFACE

Post by LAFACE »

tapparo

Post by tapparo »

Gabi Lando, foi bom encontrar você pela NET, as informações que voce necessita sobre a família TAPPARO se encontram no seguinte site tapparo.hpg.com.br ou tapparo.cjb.net.
Um abraço carinhoso da família TAPPARO :P
helolu

Post by helolu »

Por favor alguem teria alguma informacao sobre o navio Adria de 25/06/1891 Que chegou em santos, preciso muito saber a origem, Que cidade italiana ele saiu? Grato

Please somebody could help me with some information about adria ship in date 25/06/1891. it arrived at santos, I would like to know what is its
origin city. Thank-you