pictures of monte san savino & arezzo 1940's?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
corpsegrinder1981

pictures of monte san savino & arezzo 1940's?

Post by corpsegrinder1981 »

just looking to see if anyone has any 40's era (esp1944) of monte san savino & arezzo.pics of anything from troops to yards is cool.just putting together some stuff for my nonna.
guappo
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: pictures of monte san savino & arezzo 1940's?

Post by PeterTimber »

You can send request to ther local library in Monte San Savino with e-mail biblio@citymonte.it (www.tuttitalia.it/toscana/84-monte-san-savino)

Arezzo is a big city with english speaking website at www.turismo.intoscana.it

Have you considered that your grandmother may not be as animated about war fotos as you? =Peter=
~Peter~
corpsegrinder1981

Post by corpsegrinder1981 »

PeterTimber wrote:You can send request to ther local library in Monte San Savino with e-mailbiblio@citymonte.it (www.tuttitalia.it/toscana/84-monte-san-savino)

Arezzo is a big city with english speaking website at www.turismo.intoscana.it

Have you considered that your grandmother may not be as animated about war fotos as you? =Peter=
actually she is the one who wanted to see them.i found a few & she asked if i could find more.you need to remember that was when they were liberated,and after what the nazis did that event made her very happy & met good people.i'm not looking for the whole province of arezzo, just the area of the town closest to monte san savino.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear CG 1981 I am sure the library willbe the best source for immediate information concerning the fotos you seek. If not request local bookstore vending books in the Monte San Savino area. I am sure someone has written a wartime account for Arezzo with fotos and the Monte San Savino area. =Peter=
~Peter~