Looking for Family Ancestros in Teano Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
henrycipriano

Looking for Family Ancestros in Teano Italy

Post by henrycipriano »

I have been tracing my family genealogy on my fathers side under the family name Cipriano and tracked it back to Teano Italy. My great grandfather Vincenzo Cipriano immigrated from Teano Italy in 1901 at the age 0f 22. I am looking to connect with any family in Teano Italy. Please email me back if you can help at henrycipriano@gmail.com.

Best Regards,
Henry Cipriano III
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Looking for Family Ancestros in Teano Italy

Post by PeterTimber »

Try Mormon family search.org for Teano microfilms at www.family search.org nearest your home, pay about $5.-- or send form letters to Teano http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

=Peter=
~Peter~
Calabria Girl

Re: Looking for Family Ancestros in Teano Italy

Post by Calabria Girl »

I am currently researching in Teana (note correct spelling). I have a microfilm that covers the births, marriages, and death records from 1866-1884 which should include your grandfather's birth about 1878/9. I have several additional films that may also be helpful. Would you like to provide me with more specific information so I can look up the record? His full name, his parents' name (if known) would be great. I will see if I can find his actual birth when I go to the library next week. I am researching IEMMA and RICCI family in Teana. Hopefully I can assist you. I have the films until mid-June. Calabria Girl