Anybody here use VitalChek?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
DeFilippis78
Master
Master

Anybody here use VitalChek?

Post by DeFilippis78 »

I ordered some certificates from them and got a confirmation they shipped one. But I ordered several so Im wondering if its the norm for them to mail one out at a time.

Alicia
cdevita
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Anybody here use VitalChek?

Post by cdevita »

sure! They just take a while--they will email you when they are ready to ship to you--and yes - they seem to ship one at a time.
mozzie
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mozzie »

I have found that they do ship one at a time. Its not unique Births Deaths and Marriages here in NSW Australia operate the same way, order 6 records and get 6 individual letters.

David
DeFilippis78
Master
Master

Post by DeFilippis78 »

Oh good. Im glad to know they just ship one at a time. I thought maybe they forgot half my order.

Alicia
taxi55
Veteran
Veteran

Post by taxi55 »

I ordered three items from Vital check and received them all together in the same mailing.

Sophia
jgenduso
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jgenduso »

I ordered several from them and recived them at different times. It depended on several factors:
1. What state
2. What type of document
3. What the supporting docs were required (would be different set for Grandparent vs. parent)

I hope that helps,

Joseph
Joseph F Genduso, PMP, MEng, MBA

Researching Genduso, Lo Re, Cagnina, Gallina, Mancuso, Mazzarisi, Panzica, Fratallone and Trombello in Resuttano (CL), Sicily
DeFilippis78
Master
Master

Post by DeFilippis78 »

One more question...I see when you order it asks for a reason and it seems they have apostille and dual citizenship listed as reasons. Which one do I pick? Technically its both.

Alicia