Looking for info about Radaelli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
carlo.angioletti

Looking for info about Radaelli

Post by carlo.angioletti »

Hi all,

I am looking for more info about my friend's great grandfather.

His name is Francesco Giovanni Radaelli (son of Battista Radaelli and Marta Grisa) and was born in 01/Dec/1845 in Lombardia's region.
He married with Rachele Valimberti (at first, daughter of Giacomo Valimberti and Francesca Ferrari).

I would like to find the official records and documents, so I need to know where he borned and married? Someone could help me?

Best Regards,
Carlo Angioletti
----------------------------------

Olá a todos,

Eu estar procurando mais informações sobre o bisavô do meu amigo.
Seu nome é Francesco Giovanni Radaelli, filho de Battista Radaelli e MArta Grisa, e nasceu em 01/Dec/1845 na região norte da Itália. Ele se casou com Rachele Valimberti, filha de Giacomo Valimberti e Francesca Ferrari.

Gostar eu de saber mais dados sobre a localização de nascimento e casamento. Alguém pode ajudar?

Grato!
Carlo
maestra36
Master
Master

Re: Looking for info about Radaelli

Post by maestra36 »

Hello and welcome to this forum-
Unfortunately, there do not appear to be any microfilmed records for the Lombardia region to help you determine the exact town(s) of birth and marriage.
maestra36
Master
Master

Post by maestra36 »

did the people you mention remain in Italy or emigrate to a South American country?
carlo.angioletti

Hi maestra36, thanks for your feedback.
They emigrated to Brazil (Santa Catarina state) in around 1875.
gian

Post by gian »

Ola sou da italia e tenho dados sim do seu parente francesco radaelli, teria algum email que eu pudesse entrar em contato? gratos giam :D
carlo.angioletti

Ola giam, fico muito feliz.
Encaminhei meu contato por mensagem privada.
Obrigado
kangaroo_ch
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kangaroo_ch »

Hi there, i have a relative in my family tree with the name Radaelli. Her name was Giovanna Radaelli, she was born around 1860 and what i know she could be from Garbagnate Monastero, Lombardia, Italy. She was married to Antonio Mauri also from Garbagnate Monastero, Lombardia, Italy. They had a son Carlo Ferdinando Mauri born 4th April 1885 in Garbagnate Monastero, Lombardia. And he was married to my great great aunt Jeanne-Augustine Dacomo in Vuippens, Switzerland in 1911. Maybe the information helps. I have written to commune of Garbagnate Monastero to gain more information on my relatives.
Regards
Anton