Caterina Piralla

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kangaroo_ch
Rookie
Rookie

Caterina Piralla

Post by kangaroo_ch »

Hello,
After doing some more research on my great great grandfather Placido Giovanni Martino Dacomo (born 1856) i found the name of his mother Caterina Piralla. In 1884 as he got married she was still alive, i believe she was born around 1835 and was married to Francesco Dacomo which died around 1870-1880.

Her last residence was in Bee (VB), however i believe she was born in or around Novara, and thats what i'm trying to find out.
Could anyone help me?

Thank you
Anton
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Caterina Piralla

Post by PeterTimber »

Why don't you check out which Novara (www.nonsolocap.it) in which she may have been born since there are 3 listed and in the meantime make a request for a birth certificate as per
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

Since there is no charge for this request make as many as you feel necessary to find her birth record. =Peter=
~Peter~
kangaroo_ch
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kangaroo_ch »

Thank you Peter! What is the Italian Translation for great great great grandmother?
Thanks
Anton
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Hello Anton :-)

I'm working on the complete translation of the consent of marriage for you...

When I noticed this post... I thought you would like to know that the consent lists Catterina Pirala's birthplace as Alzo. This is in the comune of Pella in Novara.

It also states that she resides in Roncaccia, frazione of Comune of Bee.

T.

PS - It was not a cancellation of the consent...it was a cancellation of the stamp on the document...