Sarcinelli, Donnaloia and DiToma families

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
tditoma

Sarcinelli, Donnaloia and DiToma families

Post by tditoma »

I have been researching my husband's family. Leonardo DiToma was born in 1896, his brother Paolo was born in 1888. Leonardo came to the US in 1920. The ship manifest states that he was from Fasano and his fathers name is Francesco DiToma. They settled in upstate NY Canastota and Syracuse area. I have only recently discovered a newspaper article at the time of Paul DiToma's death that gives the name of relatives in Italy, a brother Vito DiToma and two sisters, Anna Sarcinelli and Mrs. Donaloia. Paul DiToma died in Canastota in 1934. Leo (Leonardo) died in Syracuse in 1961. I would love to figure out how to find the DiToma, Sarcinelli and Donaloia family connections that may still remain in Italy. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
vj
Master
Master

Re: Sarcinelli, Donnaloia and DiToma families

Post by vj »

tditoma wrote:... I would love to figure out how to find the DiToma, Sarcinelli and Donaloia family connections that may still remain in Italy...
Welcome to the Forum :D !
This may help you locate family currently living in Italy.
Valarie

White pages:
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html

Form Letter to a Possible Relative
---

note: you'll need to search in Fasano using both Ditoma and Di Toma (with a space :wink: ) surnames