Anyone know the Genealogist Giulio Salemme?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ForzaItaliaPgh
Elite
Elite

Anyone know the Genealogist Giulio Salemme?

Post by ForzaItaliaPgh »

Ciao tutti,

I started working with Italian genealogist Giulio Salemme in 2007. He did a little work for me, then moved to Ethiopia for awhile, but was back in Italy Dec. 2009. He was supposed to visit Pistoia to continue our research, but I haven't been able to reach him at all in the past 5 months.

Has anyone else worked with this particular genealogist?

Is this normal operating procedure for genealogist is Italy?

It seems like 3 yrs is a long time to wait to get anything accomplished, luckily I only pay him when he sends me some new info, so I don;t have much money invested in this, just a lot of time.

If anyone has worked with / or is working with Mr. Salemme or has experience in working with an Italian genealogist and could help me, please do.

Grazie mille.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Anyone know the Genealogist Giulio Salemme?

Post by Italysearcher »

I know someone who used him with the same experience as you. I understand he is now retired.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
ForzaItaliaPgh
Elite
Elite

Post by ForzaItaliaPgh »

Interesting... might be time to find a new Italian genealogist. You'd think he'd let me know he was retiring instead of just disappearing on me.
wolong

Post by wolong »

Giulio Salemme did some fine work for me in 1999. I haven't had any contact with him since. We corresponded via email. His final product was a CDROM with many photos and a GEDCOM.