death record for Maria Filomena Ferritto-San Gregorio Matese

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
maestra36
Master
Master

death record for Maria Filomena Ferritto-San Gregorio Matese

Post by maestra36 »

Looking for a copy of the Feb 21, 1921 death record for Maria Filomena Ferritto, daughter of Salvatore Ferritto and Elizabeth Caso, believed to have died in San Gregorio Matese in Caserta Province. I see the "atti di morti" for 1921 for this town are now on ancestry.com, but do not have a subscription. Can someone please check if the record is there and retrieve a copy of it for me, if it is?
Thanks
Peg
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: death record for Maria Filomena Ferritto-San Gregorio Ma

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Gosh, I wish they would put some of my comuni up!

Here you go:

Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
maestra36
Master
Master

Re: death record for Maria Filomena Ferritto-San Gregorio Ma

Post by maestra36 »

Carmine
Thank you so much for retrieving the record for me. A doctor friend of mine, also a local historian in the town, had sent me the date of death long after I had finished doing the microfilmed records for the town. Of course, now I have another problem. It seems a third husband is listed on this record and not the first or second one I knew about, and I have no idea what year she would have married this third husband. So, now I have another mystery to contend with in the future.

Anyway, thanks for retrieving this record for me.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Peg