Cigainero family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jusme

Cigainero family

Post by jusme »

Buon Giorno,

Looking for any information on Flore Giovanni Cigainero (1795-1875) +Angela Ursella (1801-1894). Son, Giovanni Batista Cigainero(1839-1925)+ Metilde Tondolo (1844-1921) The son, Giovanni and family moved to US in 1883 from Buia, near Udine.
Grave marker in local Buia Catholic cemetery has "CATERINA CIGAINERO", with " LA FAMIGLIA A RICONDO" Is she related??
Mucho Grazie for any assistance and time .
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Cigainero family

Post by suanj »

La famiglia a RICORDO = means the family memory....
more are an book about Cigainero family from Buia/Buje croatian and currently in Slovenia land
http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/IT ... 1014382054
for all records that you need, the records are in Archivio of Curia(parish archive ) ... suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
mfjp
Master
Master

Post by mfjp »

CATERINA CIGAINERO", with " LA FAMIGLIA A RICONDO" Is she related??
Hi, there is a boat record that shows a Caterina age 7 - (probably a daughter of Battista) born about 1876....

Name: Battista Cigainero
Arrival Date: 19 Nov 1883 Estimated Birth Year: 1839 Age: 44 Gender:Female (???) Port of Departure: Bordeaux, France Destination: New York
Place of Origin: Italy Ship Name: Chateau Leoville Port of Arrival: New York Line: 9 Microfilm Roll: 472 List Number: 1457

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3606/image2pf.gif

mfjp
Cantarani

Post by Cantarani »

I need know about CANTARANI family, if you have any information, please send to l.cantarani@itelefonica.com.br

Thanks,

Luciano Cantarani
Brasil
jmc5

Post by jmc5 »

I have info on Cigainero. Giovanni Battista Cigainero was my great-great-great grandfather.
Mollyannhuber

Post by Mollyannhuber »

jusme wrote:Buon Giorno,

Looking for any information on Flore Giovanni Cigainero (1795-1875) +Angela Ursella (1801-1894). Son, Giovanni Batista Cigainero(1839-1925)+ Metilde Tondolo (1844-1921) The son, Giovanni and family moved to US in 1883 from Buia, near Udine.
Grave marker in local Buia Catholic cemetery has "CATERINA CIGAINERO", with " LA FAMIGLIA A RICONDO" Is she related??
Mucho Grazie for any assistance and time .
jmc5

Post by jmc5 »

Flore Cigainero was my great-great grandfather he married Emilia Conchin they were married in 1891 in Tennessee. There is actually 2 Flore Cigainero. my great great grandfather Flore is the son of Giovanni Battista Cigainero, giovanni's father was Flore. What info are you looking for hopes some of this helps. Yes Caterina is related somehow. Let me know if you need anything else.
conchin

Post by conchin »

im kin to the conchins.my great grandmother was louise conchin ,emillias sister.i dont have any info on the cigaineros but i was wondering if you had info on the conchins.i know they came from buia,italy around 1878-1880 and came to morny ,tn. near joelton.i visited the st. lawerence catholic church in joelton and found domenico and mary conchins grave and albinia aita [conchin], emilia and louises sister.louise died in childbirth and her grave is on eatons creek rd. in davidson co. tn. her married name was hazlewood she had one son thomas william hazlewood.he changed the spelling to hazelwood.ive been in contact with joannas kin .[emilias sister] and they had no info either.i would like to find the yr. they came here and a ship name or a list with domenico conchin on it,so far i have not found them on anything from italy.we think marys last name may have been peachi..thanks kathleen.
looking for info on my italian ancesters domenico conchin marianna picchi from buia italy, they came to the u.s.a. in the 1880s . any info would be useful thanks
jmc5

Post by jmc5 »

This is all I have on Emilia conchin, was that she was already in the United States when my great-great grandfather met her and married her in 1891. An insert from the Cigainero family book says that the Cochin family also immigrated from Italy in 1876 and settled in Paradise Ridge Tennessee. After marrying my great-great grandfather Emlila moved to Texarkana. while here my great great grandfather being skilled in masonery built her a house with clay from their own land the house still stands today. Right down the road from my grandparents. I have seen her grave and have a pic or 2 of her and a copy of her marriage license. If I come across any info will pass it on.
Jamie
conchin

Post by conchin »

thanks for the info.i have a photo of louise and a newspaper of albennias death.it tells her kids names and the people at the funeral.they do call that part of morny tn. paradise ridge.i also have some census info for the conchins in tennessee.if you would like that info i will give you my email add. and send it to you.kathleen
looking for info on my italian ancesters domenico conchin marianna picchi from buia italy, they came to the u.s.a. in the 1880s . any info would be useful thanks
jmc5

Post by jmc5 »

sounds great would love to swap photos with you.
conchin

Post by conchin »

my email is crouchkathleen21@bellsouth.net looking forward to hearing from you.
conchin

Post by conchin »

i didnt think about this before,but i have photos of louise[ hazlewood ] conchin and joanna [elder] conchin on my heritage.com,under crouch family.
conchin

Post by conchin »

just found some letters that viney gave me,she had a car parts place in ashland city,tn.one of them starts w/dear vera@family dated oct.2,1991.looks like part is typed other written signed amilia[must have been another amilia in family]shes talking about joey and that he was killed in a plane crash and he played in reba mcintires band.it has a family tree att. to it and a obit for flore cigainero 12/30/1939.the other pg. has a letterhead with larry joe cigainero,jacksonville,tx and several scanned photos.i ws going to post them for you but couldnt find a place for an att .
DeborahSue1

Post by DeborahSue1 »

I think the cemetery you refer to on Eatons Creek Road is where my parents are buried--if there are two I'd love to find the other one! My mother's ancestry is Italian but I didn't know my fathers family had Italian connections. Thomas Blannie Hazlewood was my great grandfather. I've heard the name Conchin all my life but did not know they were tied into my family, nor that it was of Italian extraction. Thomas had a daughter, Emma Rose, who became my grandmother. I would welcome any information sharing on this branch of my family tree.