need help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kbantique3

need help

Post by kbantique3 »

I wrote before...Bosi in Modena... thanks all for help. Found out more in one day than I have in years. Anyway, I just don't know where to go from here. I would love to learn more about my Grandparents...their siblings and aunts, uncles...just don't know where to go. I looks as though they were from the Pavullo area. My grandfather and family came over as well as a couple of his brothers. Where do I go to find other family and so forth. My family is coming to Italy next year, and it would be a dream come true to actually meet some relatives for dinner while we are there.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: need help

Post by PeterTimber »

Since you are apparently so very interested inyour family genealogy I am sending you the following website which is brief and has the basic steps to find your Italian Ancestors Records.

Go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... erach.html

Needless to say we are here to back you up with any questions that crop up.=Peter=
~Peter~
kbantique3

Post by kbantique3 »

Thank you so much Peter. It means alot to have such great people to help out.
bobforan

Post by bobforan »

Would be grateful for any info on the Rinella family below. Thanks.
Bob Foran - CT
Descendants of Pietro Rinella

1 Pietro Rinella
. +Antoinina Rigadoti
2 Emilio Rinella b: 28 May 1883 in Trabia, Italy d: 07 Nov 1952 in New Britain, Hartford, CT
.... +Vincenza Spano b: 10 Jan 1885 in Solarino, Siracusa, Sicily, Italy d: 10 Feb 1964 in New Britain, Hartford, CT
... 3 Josephine "Josie" Giuseppina Mary Rinella b: 05 Dec 1923 in New Britain, Hartford, CT
....... +Thomas Frank Aparo b: 07 Feb 1922 in Lawrence, Essex, MA m: 14 Feb 1946 in New Britain, "St Anns", Hartford, CT d: 20 Oct 1981 in New Britain, Hartford, CT
... *2nd Husband of Josephine "Josie" Giuseppina Mary Rinella:
....... +Edward J Ryszkiewicz b: 12 Aug 1925 in New Britain, Hartford, CT m: 24 Mar 1991 in New Britain, Hartford, CT d: 10 Jul 2010 in New Britain, Hartford, CT
... 3 Nina Rinella b: 25 Feb 1915 d: 26 Jul 1996 in Pinellas Co, FL
....... +Angelo J. Scalora b: 1914 in Of Fairfield d: 15 Oct 1998 in Allentown, PA
... 3 John Rinella b: 03 Jul 1921 in New Britain, Hartford, CT d: 25 Nov 2009 in Sarasota, Sarasota, FL
....... +Marie Maffucci?