Earabino (Anthony)- If you are searching for him contact me!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
bpell

Earabino (Anthony)- If you are searching for him contact me!

Post by bpell »

i am hoping to try to find a poster who posted under the screen name Midnyte. I am the middle granddaughter of Anthony Earabino of Newburyport, MA. My grandfather had to give up a child for adoption when he wife died as he could not work and provide for a baby on his own, it just wasnt done in those days. The son was given to a family friend to raise him but he was promised to be able to be a part of his life. the couple moved away without my grandfathers concent and my grandfather lost contact with them. My grandfather remarried my grandmother Olive (Super) Earabino and had 8 children. These chidlren have been looking to reunite with their brother. We almost thought we had a break several years ago but it was a dead end.

We are a very close family, if you are indeed his grandchild you have 12 first cousins, as well as several aunts and uncles looking to reunite.

Please contact me if you happen to log back on, looks like 2004 was the last log in!
justtrish

Re: Earabino (Anthony)- If you are searching for him contact

Post by justtrish »

I think my dad is who you are looking for. My dad was born Anthony Earabino Jr March 12, 1937 to Anthony Earabino and Vera E. Fowler-Earabino. My grandma Vera died after giving birth to my dad. My Grandpa Anthony could not take care of my dad and gave him to Thelma and Raymond Dow. They moved away from Ma and relocated several times. They lived in Alaska, and finally ended up in CA. My dad found out that he was given to the Dow's when he enlised in the United States Navy. There were not adoption papers. I have been searching for my dad's family for many years. Unfortunately, my dad who went by the name Tony Dow (aka, Anthony Earabino) passed away from cancer at the age of 49. He passed away on November 4, 1986. My dad was an extraordinary man, he was a wonderful father and husband to my mom for 27 years. I hope that this helps in your search. If all of this adds up please contact me.

Patricia Ann Dow-Lent
bpell

Re: Earabino (Anthony)- If you are searching for him contact

Post by bpell »

Patricia, i tried to send you a private msg, but though it says send it appears in my outbox. Please email me Becky@psmaine.com. Yes, I do believe it is your dad, you filled the names in that I left out for confirmation!