Mansolillo Ancestors

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Mansolillo Ancestors

Post by Amansolillo »

My great-great-grandfather was Nicola Mansolillo (b. circa 1851, d. around 1938). He was married to Maria Moreno (b. circa 1846). Both of them lived in Panni. Nicola was the only child of Nicola Maria Mansolillo (b. 1809) and Celestina Clemente (b. 1809).

Nicola Maria was the child of Carlo Domenico Mansolillo and Luigia Carchia, both of which were born most likely in the 1770-80's. Carlo Domenico and Luigia had the following children:
Arcangelo Mansolillo - birthdate unknown
Nicola Maria Mansolillo - b. 1809
Rosanna Mansolillo - b. 1816
Rosaria Mansolillo - b. 1816
Concetta Mansolillo - b. 1818
Giovanni Mansolillo - b. 1826
Giuseppe Mansolillo - b. 1832
Costanzo Mansolillo - b. 1834

Celestina was the child of Antonio Clemente and Anna Maria Nigro, both of which were born most likely in the 1770-80's as well. Antonio and Anna Maria had the following children:
Celestina Clemente - b. 1809
Giovann'Angela Clemente - b. 1811
Mariantonia Clemente - b. 1818
Florenza Clemente - b. 1822

Any information on the parents of Carlo Domenico Mansolillo, Luigia Carchia, Antonio Clemente, and Anna Maria Nigro would be appreciated. I would also appreciate information on the children of them as well.
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Mansolillo Ancestors

Post by Amansolillo »

Bump
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

I see you done very well in your research is all your research info all through Family History Library films of Panni or writing for records to Panni Foggia.

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Amansolillo »

The identities of several of those mentioned have been passed down in my family. I found out the rest from familysearch.org. I sent a (lengthy) letter to Panni a week and a half ago and I suspect it will come in 3 weeks
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Just word of mouth mostly. THere are also film records for rent and viewing at Family History Library from Panni Registri dello stato civile di Panni (Foggia), 1809-1899 to back your records up

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty