Suanj - Malerba family update

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Suanj - Malerba family update

Post by brujaojos »

Dear Suanj,

Sorry I haven't been around, I've been so busy with work. However, I wanted to tell you that I will be mailing out more information on the Malerba family.

I copied any Malerba that I found. I found a great clue for you too!

Nicola Malerba (spouse of Vincenza DePilla) died January 3, 1871 in Isernia. Per his Death Act he was born in the town of Carpinone. However, the document doesn't list his parents name except for mother as Rosaria.

The Family History Center has microfilm for the town of Carpinone if you want to order it.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50

I ordered Marriage Records for Isernia. If I find any of your Malerba's, I'll send them to you too.

Have a great day!
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Suanj - Malerba family update

Post by suanj »

brujaojos wrote:Dear Suanj,

Sorry I haven't been around, I've been so busy with work. However, I wanted to tell you that I will be mailing out more information on the Malerba family.

I copied any Malerba that I found. I found a great clue for you too!

Nicola Malerba (spouse of Vincenza DePilla) died January 3, 1871 in Isernia. Per his Death Act he was born in the town of Carpinone. However, the document doesn't list his parents name except for mother as Rosaria.

The Family History Center has microfilm for the town of Carpinone if you want to order it.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50

I ordered Marriage Records for Isernia. If I find any of your Malerba's, I'll send them to you too.

Have a great day!
Trish
Wow Trish!!
really my opinion was that nicola was born in Carpinone!!! large community of Malerbas in Carpinone! this is an great NEW!
Tomorrow I going in Isernia State archive for an global search in civil records... also in Carpinone city hall i've an good friend so she can help me about the relationship!Please let me know soon (before of tomorrow)if you need of something in Isernia archive about your ancestors.. Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

[quote="suanjWow Trish!!
really my opinion was that nicola was born in Carpinone!!! large community of Malerbas in Carpinone! this is an great NEW!
Tomorrow I going in Isernia State archive for an global search in civil records... also in Carpinone city hall i've an good friend so she can help me about the relationship!Please let me know soon (before of tomorrow)if you need of something in Isernia archive about your ancestors.. Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suanj[/quote]

Dear Suanj,

Thanks for the offer, but there isn't anything I need from there. I have ordered the microfilm for Isernia and still looking for some of my ancestors.

Plus, like your Malerba's, several of my ancestors from Isernia were originally from another town.

The Testa and Damiani families were from Isernia
The Quaresima family was originally from Capua.
The DeCurtis was originally from Civitanova del Sannio.

I'm glad my information was of some help to you.

I already mailed out the documents to you today! You should get them soon!

I wish you luck at the Archives!
Have a great day!
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Thanks Trish, really I'm very happy!
Thanks again, many kisses, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Dear Trish, I wish let you know that I know more now: all sister and brothers of Domenico Malerba dieds infants or child..so no parents descendants in direct line in Italy... best regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

suanj wrote:Dear Trish, I wish let you know that I know more now: all sister and brothers of Domenico Malerba dieds infants or child..so no parents descendants in direct line in Italy... best regards, suanj
Hi Suanj,

Wow! A whole direct line of a family wiped out by death. What a shame!

Least now you can try to find information from Carpinone.

If I still find any documents for the Malerba family, I will print them and send them to you.

Have a good one.
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Thank you Trish,
about all brothers and sisters of Domenico I've all death's act.. and from "processetto matrimoniale" of ggfather of Domenico, now I know untill 3 generations back in Carpinone... very interesting....I no found -why no available in restoration currently in Archive some registry, and also some discrepance in Isernia registries, the Director explaned me that is why many registries was restores, so, some similar surname are changed...-/marriage act or death act of this Domenico collateral ancestors( aunt and cousins) and also I no checked also the birth's act of :

1.4 Michele Malerba born February 20, 1842 Isernia( 30 old in 1872) married to Domenica Santoro, daughter of Vincenzo, born abt 1849 (23 old in 1872) in Isernia.

1.4.1 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 30 October 1872 probable died infant

1.4.2 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 3 Jan 1875 in house of via Santa Maria (here I found an death act of Carmine Malerba, son of Michele and Domenica Santoro, but died of 6 month of age, died the 15 april 1883 act number: 66.. so as is possible.... about the age?Mistery....

1.4.3 Malerba Emilia born in Isernia 31 Mars 1878

1.4.4 Malerba Santo, born in Isernia 4 Aug 1886..

however the infant mortality was much elevating in Isernia in this age....

I hope back again in the archive, between some time, and to search some other record...
Many thanks for all apport, kisses, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

suanj wrote:Thank you Trish,
about all brothers and sisters of Domenico I've all death's act.. and from "processetto matrimoniale" of ggfather of Domenico, now I know untill 3 generations back in Carpinone... very interesting....I no found -why no available in restoration currently in Archive some registry, and also some discrepance in Isernia registries, the Director explaned me that is why many registries was restores, so, some similar surname are changed...-/marriage act or death act of this Domenico collateral ancestors( aunt and cousins) and also I no checked also the birth's act of :

1.4 Michele Malerba born February 20, 1842 Isernia( 30 old in 1872) married to Domenica Santoro, daughter of Vincenzo, born abt 1849 (23 old in 1872) in Isernia.

1.4.1 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 30 October 1872 probable died infant

1.4.2 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 3 Jan 1875 in house of via Santa Maria (here I found an death act of Carmine Malerba, son of Michele and Domenica Santoro, but died of 6 month of age, died the 15 april 1883 act number: 66.. so as is possible.... about the age?Mistery....

1.4.3 Malerba Emilia born in Isernia 31 Mars 1878

1.4.4 Malerba Santo, born in Isernia 4 Aug 1886..

however the infant mortality was much elevating in Isernia in this age....

I hope back again in the archive, between some time, and to search some other record...
Many thanks for all apport, kisses, suanj
Dear Suanj,

I sent you several Death Certificates. Maybe the records I sent you will have some answers for you.

I also have about 5 more rolls of film coming in, if I find any Malerba's I will print them and send them to you.

Glad to help.

Good luck with the Carpinone records. Let me know if you need anything else.

hugs
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Trish, many thanks!
about Carpinone records, from Processetto matrimoniale of Nicola Malerba(ggfather of Domenico) I found many death act of ancestors so I have the ancestors names and deathdate and age...
The search stopping now, why my intention was to find the descendants, but nobody from paternal line of Domenico...
Many thanks for all apport,
many kisses again,

suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH