Saravalli Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
danporto

Saravalli Family

Post by danporto »

Hi people,

I have a grand grand grandfather which comes from Italy. The family name is Saravalli. After doing some searches, Ive found that this family name is the comune Castelmassa in Rovigo.

In brazil his name is registered as Arthur Saravalli, but Ive found in Rovigo military list his name as Arturo Saravalli (sounds more italian and I believe its him). Born in 1877 in Massa Superiore, where now is Castelmassa.

Now to be sure that Arturo is my grand grand grandfatehr I need to find a resgister that he shipped to Brazil. Ive searched some lists but nothing about Saravalli on these lists.

Does anyone know where I can find more lists to confirm that Arturo Saravalli came to Brazil? Does anyone know this family name Saravalli?

Thank you,
Danilo
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Saravalli Family

Post by Tessa78 »

danporto wrote:Hi people,

I have a grand grand grandfather which comes from Italy. The family name is Saravalli. After doing some searches, Ive found that this family name is the comune Castelmassa in Rovigo.

In brazil his name is registered as Arthur Saravalli, but Ive found in Rovigo military list his name as Arturo Saravalli (sounds more italian and I believe its him). Born in 1877 in Massa Superiore, where now is Castelmassa.

Now to be sure that Arturo is my grand grand grandfatehr I need to find a resgister that he shipped to Brazil. Ive searched some lists but nothing about Saravalli on these lists.

Does anyone know where I can find more lists to confirm that Arturo Saravalli came to Brazil? Does anyone know this family name Saravalli?

Thank you,
Danilo
Hello and welcome!

From this LDS Family History Site:
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/ ... nger_lists
Many of those who emigrated from Europe and other western hemisphere countries to Brazil left from the ports of Bremen, Hamburg, La Havre, Bordeaux, Marseille, Antwerp, Rotterdam, Lisbon, Funchal, Cádiz, New Orleans, Naples, Tokyo, and New York. The passenger records from Hamburg have been microfilmed and are available in the collection of the Family History Library. See Hamburg Passenger Lists, 1850–1934 (34047). Departure lists from La Havre, New Orleans, and New York were not preserved.
T.
princessbubbles_1
Veteran
Veteran

Post by princessbubbles_1 »

Brazil, Immigration Cards, 1900-1965 for Arturo Saravalli
Name:
Arturo Saravalli
Event:
Imigração
Event Date:
Marital Status:
Casado
Nationality:
Argentina
Birth Date:
28 jul 1877
Birthplace:
Robigo Italia
Father:
Andrés Saravalli
Mother:
Chiara Boschini
Traveling with children:
Digital Folder Number:
Image Number:
Daughter of Arturo Saravalli
Brazil, Immigration Cards, 1900-1965 for Arturo Saravalli
Name:
Ludovica Irma Saravalli
Event:
Imigração
Event Date:
Marital Status:
Solteira
Nationality:
Argentina
Birth Date:
11 fev 1921
Birthplace:
Firmat
Father:
Arturo Saravalli
Mother:
Teresa Scarafia
Traveling with children:
Digital Folder Number:
Image Number:
Italy80
danporto

Post by danporto »

Thank you all for the help...but thats strange...

My grand grand grandfather was italian, but lived in Brazil, in the cities of Arceburgo, Mococa and Guaranésia.
His wife (my grand grand grandmother) called Josefina (Giuseffina ?) Pincelli, and she died in Arceburgo in 1936.

I dont know this Ludovica Saravalli...never heard about it.

My grand grand grandfatehr is registered as Arthur Saravalli, but Arthur with "th" doesn't sound italian, thats why I believe his name orinally is Arturo.

I dont think this Arturo is the one I'm searching for. I dont understand why Argentina is envolved on this...
kimcosta

Post by kimcosta »

Encontrei essas informações (abaixo) sobre minha bisavó Ercília Saravalli , creio que são da mesma família que você esteja buscando, pois eles eram da região de Arceburgo - MG, mas vieram da Itália, região do Rovigo.

Quanto à Alcídia/Arcília/Ercília/Marcília SARAVALLI ao que tudo indica ela nasceu por volta de 1866 em Massa Superiore (Rovigo – Itália), sendo filha de Lorenzo SARAVALLI e de Lucia MANTOVANI pois lá encontrei o assento civil de nascimento de uma irmã dela, Luigia SARAVALLI, segue em anexo.
Vou tentar anexar a página da Luigia.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.