what to do now?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dianew

what to do now?

Post by dianew »

Iam trying to get birth records or baptism records for a Dominic Luvate possabley (domenico luvati in italian)but .He was born como in 1799 but died in england.He came to england before 1823 as he got married that year in england.So as for his birth or parents and as for having any brothers or sisters i dnt no,

many thanks
Diane
jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Re: what to do now?

Post by jamiecapaldi »

All i can suggest, is get the marriage certificate to see his Fathers name, and go from there?

I take it the family moved to Preston? Try Ambrose Luvate's marriage in Preston 1851 certificate, probably a relative?
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

jamiecapaldi wrote:All i can suggest, is get the marriage certificate to see his Fathers name, and go from there?

I take it the family moved to Preston? Try Ambrose Luvate's marriage in Preston 1851 certificate, probably a relative?
Also in the 1851 census it shows Ecclesiastical parish St George,Lancashire,England

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
dianew

Post by dianew »

i do have the marriage records for Dominic and his wife Jane when they got married in 1823,but only names of witnesses,and yes Ambrose was his son.
From 1823 i can trace the whole family.

many thanks for your help.
Diane :D