Schirato/Schiratto

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
schirato

Schirato/Schiratto

Post by schirato »

Seek information on where I can find the birth certificate of my bisavo Angelo Domenico Schirato, born in 1881 in villa Del Conte in Italy. Already contacted via email and registered with the registry of the cities, but not getting return them. I'm in Brazil and is a little dicífil keep in touch with them. If someone who had the same service in this region can help me know if I'm looking for correctly. Thank You.

---------------------------------------------------

Cercare informazioni su dove posso trovare il certificato di nascita del mio bisavo Angelo Domenico Schirato, nato nel 1881 nella villa Del Conte in Italia. Già contattati via email e registrati con il registro della città, ma non sempre ritorno li. Io sono in Brasile ed è un po ' dicífil tenersi in contatto con loro. Se qualcuno che aveva lo stesso servizio in questa regione può aiutare a sapere se sto cercando correttamente. Grazie.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Schirato/Schiratto

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website from familysearch.org
Italy, Padova, Padova, Ci...on (Tribunale), 1871-1929
Villa del Conte
Nati 1881
Image 15 of 40

INDEX#37
1881 May 13th born in Villa del Conte birth of Angelo Domenico Schirato son of Angelo Schirato age 39 and Domencia Nervo???

Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Schirato/Schiratto

Post by adelfio »

Did some more looking came up with siblings of Angelo Schirato twins Francesco Schirato and Maria Schirato born in Villa del Conte
Italy, Padova, Padova, Ci...on (Tribunale), 1871-1929
Villa del Conte
Nati 1883
Image pg 23 of 47
Records # 49&50
1883 May 3rd in the town of Villa del Conte before the civil official Antonio Gallo appeared Angelo Schirato age 41 farmer with his wife Domencia Nervo declared the birth of TWINS a baby boy Francesco Giacomo Schirato and a baby girl Maria Adelaide Schirato
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty