Records from San Martino Sannita

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nicoleviolet

Records from San Martino Sannita

Post by nicoleviolet »

Hi,

I am in the process of completing my Italian citizenship application. I have already met with the consulate once. However I need the following to complete my application.

Birth certificate for my grandmother
Marriage certificate for my grandparents (the one I have is too difficult to read they said)

Both of these would have been filed in San Martino Sannita. I wrote the commune in Avellino for my grandfather's birth certificate and they sent that to me here in NY no problem in 2 weeks.

I wrote to the commune in San Martino just for the birth certificate (figured I would start there first and then ask for the marriage certificate after). I have not received a response (which I did not either with Avellino, though they mailed me the certified copy in 2 weeks). It has been 4 weeks and I have not received anything.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions to obtain this information from San Martino Sannita?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Nicole
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Records from San Martino Sannita

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website
Can you show the request you sent for the records did it say
di spedirmi l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita per la cittadinanza italiana
requesting for a complete birth extract for italian citzenship

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
nicoleviolet

Post by nicoleviolet »

Thank you. Yes the request did have this exact language. Any advice or suggestions on how to obtain a response from San Martino Sannita? Again, no problem with Avellino, but San Martino Sannita has not acknowledged my request.

Thanks!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

I would fax this to Comune di San Martino Sannita
Fax number (+39) 0824 337919
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Comune di San Martino Sannita
Via P. Rimembranze
82010 San Martino Sannita
ITALY

OGGETTO: richiesta atto di nascita ai sensi dell'art. 107 del DPR 396/2000
Egregi signori,
Rimando la mia lettera del(DATE YOU SENT LAST LETTER) in cui richiedo il dell’atto di nascita and dell’atto di matrimonio per la cittadinanza italiana.Temo che la prima lettera si a data smarrita

Mi chiamo YOURNAME. I miei antenati provennero de San Martino Sannita e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri per la cittadinanza italiana.
Vi chiedo di spedirmi l' estratto per riassunto dell’atto di nascita di questa persona e l’estratto completo dell’atto di matrimonio
Nome e cognome: NAME
Data di nascita: DATE OF BIRTH
Luogo di nascita: San Martino Sannita
Nome e cognome del padre: NAME OF FATHER
Nome e cognome della madre:NAME OF MOTHER
Nome e cognome del marito: HUSBAND
Nome e cognome della moglie: WIFE
Data di matrimonio: DATE OF MARRIAGE
Luogo di matrimonio: San Martino Sannita

Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Vi ringrazio per la sua gentilezza e attendo con fiducia una riposta.
Distinti saluti,
YOUR NAME EMAIL AND ADDRESS AND PHOTO ID and SIGNATURE
I told them you need a stamp copy of the birth act and marriage act for italian citzenship and would like a responce from them.
Your sure she was born in San Martino Sannita

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
nicoleviolet

Post by nicoleviolet »

Thank you!!! And yes, I am positive she was born there.

I will send the fax tomorrow and let you know what I learn. Thank you again!
nicoleviolet

Post by nicoleviolet »

Just an update...

I sent the fax on July 5. I still have not heard. I found another email to send my request to and emailed the attachment of the same letter I faxed. I received a response copying the original email address I sent my request to where I never got a response saying I sent this to the wrong person and they redirected accordingly.

I still have not heard anything from the faxes or emails sent. Are there any other suggestions?

This is impossible to get information from them!

Thank you!
Nicole
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Give them 30 days it might take longer depends they might be on summer hours

Marty

Marty