Need help with church records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
crossl
Rookie
Rookie

Need help with church records

Post by crossl »

Hi, I have a couple of Church records that are in Latin. Would anyone on this site be able to translate them to English or Italian for me. If anyone wants to take a stab at them for me I can send them thru e-mail. I have not figured out how to put the records online here. I cannot seem to cut and paste them.

Thanks, Frank
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Need help with church records

Post by Tessa78 »

H Frank :-)

Post your images in the "translation" forum here...
Upload them to an imagesharing site such as www.postimage.org
Then copy and paste the "thumbnails for forum1" in the translation forum.
Luca is wonderful about translating Latin records :-)

T,
crossl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crossl »

Thanks Tessa, I uploaded the 2 records up on www.postimage.org and I see the records but I still don't know how to cut and paste them to the translation forum. Can you offer some step by step for an old fella like me? If I right click I can choose copy but how do I paste them to the site?

Thanks, Frank
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

crossl wrote:Thanks Tessa, I uploaded the 2 records up on http://www.postimage.org and I see the records but I still don't know how to cut and paste them to the translation forum. Can you offer some step by step for an old fella like me? If I right click I can choose copy but how do I paste them to the site?

Thanks, Frank
After the files are uploaded to postimage.org use your right mouse to copy the url and then use the right mouse button to paste it to your message

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

crossl wrote:Thanks Tessa, I uploaded the 2 records up on http://www.postimage.org and I see the records but I still don't know how to cut and paste them to the translation forum. Can you offer some step by step for an old fella like me? If I right click I can choose copy but how do I paste them to the site?

Thanks, Frank
After the files are uploaded to postimage.org use your right mouse to copy the url and then use the right mouse button again to paste it to your message on here

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

adelfio wrote:

Thanks, Frank
After the files are uploaded to postimage.org use your right mouse to copy the url and then use the right mouse button again to paste it to your message on here

Marty
To get to the URL that Marty is referencing... you have to SCROLL DOWN the page, go to the URLs listed below the image...

T.
crossl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crossl »

Thanks, I did manage to post the documents in the translation section of the forum. Hope someone is able to help.

Thanks, Frank