Filardi surname

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
filardi

Re: Filardi surname

Post by filardi »

I RECEVED FROM TORTORA : FILARDI ANGELO MARIA BORN IN TORTORA 18/01/1862.

FATHER : BIASE FILARDI
MOTHER : MARIA TERESA RUSSO
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

From ancestry.com Potenza, Basilicata, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1861-1938 Potenza > Lauria > Atti di Matrimonio > 1883 >
INDEX#9
1883 Jan 27th in the town of Lauria Potenza
Marriage of Angelo Maria Filardi (carter of goods) age 20 born in Tortora son of Biase Filardi and deceased Maria Teresa Russo married to Angela Cantisani born in Lauria (cotton spinner)age 23 daughter of deceased Nicola Cantisani and Santa Vitale
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
filardi

Post by filardi »

Thank you very much for your information.

How are you linked to filardi familly ?

Do you have any other informations about Filardi Biase, Russo Maria Teresa, Cantisani angela, Nicola Cantisani, Santa Vitale ?

Thank you so much.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

No Im not linked to Filardi family but I have to tell you there are records of Lauria Potenza online on amcestry.com that you can research and find more info of your family
1884 Jan 11th in the town of Lauria Potenza birth of Biase Filardi son of Angelo Maria Filardi and Angela Cantisani
click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
neunuebelrn

Post by neunuebelrn »

my maternal grandmas name was antonina (they called her antoinette) filardi --she lived in nyny when she was married to ciro oliveri--she went back to italy --viilafrati palermo---and died there in approx 1913 --she was prob about 26-31 yrs of age --she took 3 children w/ her to be taken care of by the aunt's ---thinking they also may be filardi ---i think her father was vito filardi--many filardis settled in so america argentina and maybe p.r.---what info can u share regarding the italian side ?
hector lugo

Post by hector lugo »

In Héctor lugo filardi. Grandson and María filardi great grandson. Both decendant of Vicente filardi. Check for. Casa filardi en yauco.. or filardi house on google.. find me at Facebook Héctor lugo, nickname toly. GOD BLESS