Maisano Help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
marymary52
Veteran
Veteran

Maisano Help

Post by marymary52 »

I found where a Giacomo Maisano is coming to New York to see wife Maria, Also I see # line 30 is ?coming to see her sister Maria with the same address I can't Read the name. I need help with Line # 30 and line #25 Pietro ........?? I cannot read the last name. Also I am having a hard time finding Giacomo Maisano death. I am not sure but I think he died in New York, wife Maria or and Mary maiden name La Rosa. I am ordering his death records but need more info.
I lost all My files in October so I am starting all over again.
I did get the death cert.. Of Mary Providenti death she was Mary Masiano before she married Stephen Providenti after he died?? or maybe they divorce?? I really don't know. I was trying to find out the Mothers name of Mary (Maria) La rosa, masiano,Providenti Her mother was Carmela D Andrea and he Father was Santo La Rosa but I don't really know where they lived in Italy. Most of my picture have Messina and Mazola on them. but On the New York arrival of Giacomo Maisano he is not coming from Messina???

Here is the info Passenger lists 1820-1957 Giacomo Masiano I am not sure if this is the right Masiano there are so Many of them in New York... Napoli S.S lombardia They are coming form S. Margherita. Maybe this is where Mary (maria La rosa is from?? IS it possible if someone can check if there was a marriage of Maria D andrea and Santo La Rosa? and see the children and names? IF they had daughters named Maria or Mary and Giovinna I would have the answer to the Old Women in the Picture. Thank you, for Everything, Margaret Mary Maria ( Mary) was born Feb 8 0r 9 1866 2/8/1866
marymary52
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Maisano Help

Post by marymary52 »

Sorry Carmela D Andrea not maria D Andrea
marymary52
Veteran
Veteran

Post by marymary52 »

I need help with the name on line #30 New York passenger list 1820-1957 I was looking for Giacomo Maisano and I think maybe I found his sister in law????????? on line #30
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Post the page link to the shipmanifest Mary

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

adelfio wrote:Post the page link to the shipmanifest Mary

Marty

Marty
I am linking the following thread under translation

http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic27494.html

Erudita