San Michele di Moriano,Lucca

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
biagvela

San Michele di Moriano,Lucca

Post by biagvela »

I am trying to find the birth record of my great uncle, Emilio Biagini, from San Michele di Moriano,Lucca. His date of birth is 3.18.1878, son of Luigi. I have looked until my eyes have crossed on the Family Search,Luca Civale,Tribunale but no luck. Any suggestions as to where I might find a birth record. I am also trying to find his marriage certificate. He came to the US 5.14.1903 and returned to Italy and married Alaide and then returned to the US in April 1910.
I would like to continue to Thank Pink67,VJ,Adelfio for your assistance in finding and attempting to complete our family tree. I am a newbie at all of this but have learned so much from all of you.
Grazie mille
Lori
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: San Michele di Moriano,Lucca

Post by Tessa78 »

/
biagvela wrote:I am trying to find the birth record of my great uncle, Emilio Biagini, from San Michele di Moriano,Lucca. His date of birth is 3.18.1878, son of Luigi. I have looked until my eyes have crossed on the Family Search,Luca Civale,Tribunale but no luck. Any suggestions as to where I might find a birth record. I am also trying to find his marriage certificate. He came to the US 5.14.1903 and returned to Italy and married Alaide and then returned to the US in April 1910.
I would like to continue to Thank Pink67,VJ,Adelfio for your assistance in finding and attempting to complete our family tree. I am a newbie at all of this but have learned so much from all of you.
Grazie mille
Lori

Hello Lori :-D

Here is the link to the birth record of Emilio Biagini...
His actual date of birth is 19 May 1878
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 2068699824

Translation...
Record #767
Dated 21 May 1878 at 10:00 AM at the town office.
Appearing before the official was Luigi Biagini, son of deceased Salvatore, age 40, farmer residing in S. Michele di Moriano, to declare that at 9:00 AM on the 19th of the current month at the place in S. Michele di Moriano (a hamlet of Lucca), to Filomena Paolinelli(sp?), his wife living with him, daughter of Antonio, was born a male child, an that child was presented to the official and was given the name Emilio…

A notation in the margin indicates that he married Aloise/Alinda Pucci on 29 January 1910 in Lucca.

T.
biagvela

Post by biagvela »

Tessa78,
Wow I have been looking and looking and looking.......All of you make this look so easy.....Thank you so much
Lori
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

biagvela wrote:Tessa78,
Wow I have been looking and looking and looking.......All of you make this look so easy.....Thank you so much
Lori
Glad to help, Lori :D

Let us know if you need any more help. It is always gratifying to find a record that someone has been searching for!

T.
biagvela

Post by biagvela »

Hi Tess,
Again,thank you very, very, very much. Now could you translate this birth record for me.
Italy,Lucca,Lucca,Civil..on (Tribunale, 1866-1929) Lucca, Lucca
Nati 1878-1881. Image 2983 of 2991. Isadore Biagini. I believe he is a brother to Emilio Biagini. Also in the margin it looks like there are 2 marriage announcements?
Grazie Mille,
Lori
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

biagvela wrote:Hi Tess,
Again,thank you very, very, very much. Now could you translate this birth record for me.
Italy,Lucca,Lucca,Civil..on (Tribunale, 1866-1929) Lucca, Lucca
Nati 1878-1881. Image 2983 of 2991. Isadore Biagini. I believe he is a brother to Emilio Biagini. Also in the margin it looks like there are 2 marriage announcements?
Grazie Mille,
Lori
Same mother and father :-D
Not sure of the surname or year of the second marriage... very sloppy writing :?

Record #1785
Isidoro Biagini
Dated 11 November 1881 at 9:39 AM at the town office.
Appeared Luigi Biagini, son of deceased Salvatore, 44, farmer residing in S. Michele di Moriano, to declare that at 9:00 PM at the place a S. Michele above stated, to Filomena Paolinelli, his wife living with him, daughter of Antonio, was born a male child. The child was presented to the official and given the name ISIDORO.
Witnesses to the record:
Amadeo Del Papa, 24, tailor; and Casmiro Gianelli, 53, baker.

Notations in right column are indeed marriages…

19 November 1908 he married Assunta Rossi in Lucca (record #441)

28 August 1913 he married Lina ???? in Bagni di Lucca (record #54)

T.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Great work Tessa
INDEX #42
1910 Jan29th in the town S. Michele di Moriano marriage of Emilio Biagini age 31 son of deceased Luigi Biagini and Filomena Paolinelli to marry Alaide Pucci age 33 daughter of Florindo Pucci and Caterina Marsili
CLICK FOR RECORD KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
biagvela

Post by biagvela »

Hi Tess,
Many Thanks!! Everytime I get back into my research I learn something new. Love it!!!
Lori
biagvela

Post by biagvela »

Hi Adelfio,
Just saw the marriage idex. Thank you. Slowly but surely the puzzle pieces are coming together.
Grazie mille,
Lori
biagvela

Post by biagvela »

To The Masters,
Hi everyone. So I am looking for Luigi Biagini with DOB 1895. He is the brother of Inez, and Raphaello. Luigi is the son of Antonio, of Luigi. He appears to have the proper residence and paternal heritage but his mother is listed as Marianna Giule, and not Guistina Graziani as his brother and sisters. Could some one translate this for me and see that I am not barking up the wrong tree? Thank you . Thank you.Thank you!!
Lori
Italy,Lucca,Lucca, Civi...on (Tribunale),1866-1929 Lucca Lucca Nati 1895-1898
Image 385 of 2980
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

INDEX #179
1895 Oct 25 in the town of Lucca birth of Luigi Biagini son of Antonio Biagini age 31 son of Luigi Biagini and Marianna Guili daughter of Francesco Guili
SIDENOTE married Giuseppina Giampaoli in Luccca 1931 Dec 17th
Italy, Lucca, Lucca, Civi...on (Tribunale), 1866-1929
Lucca
Lucca
Nati 1895-1898
Image 385 of 2980
PG LINK

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1369597044

MARKED COPY OF RECORD KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
biagvela

Post by biagvela »

Thank you adelfio
Lori
biagvela

Post by biagvela »

Hi,
I am in need of another translation:
image 1145/1642
Italy,Lucca,Lucca,Civil on (Tribunale),1866-1929 Lucca Lucca nati 1866
I believe this is part of my tribe...Maria Filomena Biagini is she the daughter of Luigi or the daughter of Giuseppi of Luigi? So sorry. I am slowly learning Italian but not fast enough. Thank you for your time and patience. I truly appreciate both!!
Grazie mille,
Lori
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

biagvela wrote:Hi,
I am in need of another translation:
image 1145/1642
Italy,Lucca,Lucca,Civil on (Tribunale),1866-1929 Lucca Lucca nati 1866
I believe this is part of my tribe...Maria Filomena Biagini is she the daughter of Luigi or the daughter of Giuseppi of Luigi? So sorry. I am slowly learning Italian but not fast enough. Thank you for your time and patience. I truly appreciate both!!
Grazie mille,
Lori
Her full name is Maria Filomena Prassede Biagini
Born 28 August 1866 at 7 PM, presented on 1 September at 9 AM
Father is Giuseppe Biagini, son of Luigi Biagini and deceased Celeste Papeschi, age 29, farmer residing in S. Michele di Moriano.
Mother is Marianna Gaddini, his wife, daughter of deceased Vincenzo
Child was born at home, but no street/place given.

T.
biagvela

Post by biagvela »

Thank you Tessa!!
Lori