Help Retrieving Original Birth Certificate/Extract

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Jmullins

Help Retrieving Original Birth Certificate/Extract

Post by Jmullins »

Hello,

A while ago I had someone help me translate a birth certificate of my great-great grandfather. Since then I have lost the original. Would anyone be able to help me locate the original? I will attached the translated version. My great, great grandfather's name was Giuseppe Rina. He was born in 1889 in Nova Siri, Italy to Vincenzo Rina and Carmela Ranu. Any help would be wonderful! Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Help Retrieving Original Birth Certificate/Extract

Post by erudita74 »

Jmullins wrote:Hello,

A while ago I had someone help me translate a birth certificate of my great-great grandfather. Since then I have lost the original. Would anyone be able to help me locate the original? I will attached the translated version. My great, great grandfather's name was Giuseppe Rina. He was born in 1889 in Nova Siri, Italy to Vincenzo Rina and Carmela Ranu. Any help would be wonderful! Thank you
There are no 1889 birth records for the town online. You would have to secure another copy of the extract from the town itself.

comunenovasiri@rete.basilicata.it

http://www.circolocalabrese.org/genealo ... -index.asp

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

Erudita
Jmullins

Post by Jmullins »

Thank you very much! That is very helpful :)
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Jmullins wrote:Thank you very much! That is very helpful :)
You're very welcome.
Erudita