Luigi Colombaro

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
daletoledo

Luigi Colombaro

Post by daletoledo »

I have the info on Luigi Colombaro from ellis island Manifest but need his parents info! Can anyone help.
daletoledo

Re: Luigi Colombaro

Post by daletoledo »

Luigi Colombaro arrived Ellis island on 10 march, 1910. He was 21 yrs old....Born 1889 and residence at time of travel to US was Tressino, Italy.
On the ship "Europa" from the Port of Genova. Page 163 line 17 Ellis island records. I know his wifes name is Christine or Christina. Not sure what her Maiden name was.....He had son's Leo and frank and some daughters that resided in Toledo, Ohio......Sure hope someone can help with Luigi's parents and maybe find out what Christine's Maiden name was....Thx a million.... Dale
Essgee
Master
Master

Post by Essgee »

He came back with wife Constantina in 1921. She is listed with his last name so cannot determine her maiden name that way.

However, he was naturalized according to the census in 1930. Frank was the first son listed so a chance his father was Francesco. Matilda is the first daughter...not sure what the Italian would be...Malfada??? Anyway, with the naturalization papers, and the papers filled out first--Declaration of Intent and the Petition for Naturalization--you will probably get more info on his parents.

Check also his cemetery records, his death records, and even an obituary for him to get more info. Don't forget to look up her as well.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Essgee,
Matilda or Matilde is right in italian spell... kisses, suanj

datoledo also you can look up the Trissino microfilms by Mormons:

Registri dello stato civile, 1806-1903 Trissino (Vicenza). Ufficio dello stato civile

regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Essgee
Master
Master

Post by Essgee »

Thanks suanj!

Hugs to you as well!

Have enjoyed seeing both you and Riccardo's pics on the site in addition to all the others...wonderful!
goodcook

Post by goodcook »

some of the info I have found on Luigi Colombaro.His childrens names are Lucille ,Matilda,Leo ,Frankie ,and Mary.
goodcook

Post by goodcook »

Essgee wrote:He came back with wife Constantina in 1921. She is listed with his last name so cannot determine her maiden name that way.

However, he was naturalized according to the census in 1930. Frank was the first son listed so a chance his father was Francesco. Matilda is the first daughter...not sure what the Italian would be...Malfada??? Anyway, with the naturalization papers, and the papers filled out first--Declaration of Intent and the Petition for Naturalization--you will probably get more info on his parents.

Check also his cemetery records, his death records, and even an obituary for him to get more info. Don't forget to look up her as well.

I think my grand mother was the first born Mary?