Obits in Pesaro (Marche) papers

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Falcioni

Obits in Pesaro (Marche) papers

Post by Falcioni »

Can anybody tell me if there are obits online in the newspaper in the Pesaro (Marche) area?, I have looked with no luck.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Obits in Pesaro (Marche) papers

Post by brujaojos »

Falcioni wrote:Can anybody tell me if there are obits online in the newspaper in the Pesaro (Marche) area?, I have looked with no luck.

HI There,

I didn't see one on the town you mentioned, but here is a link for various newspapers online. There are some for Italy as well as for other Countries.

http://www.refdesk.com/paper1.html#italy

Hope this helps you or someone else in the group
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi: the papers on line ... only by payment... but you can know the decesead persons in Pesaro town( only Pesaro town, no all Pesaro province) with http://www.comune.pesaro.ps.it/cimiteri ... icerca.asp

you insert the surname in long box; in others 2 boxs you insert the probable time (year) of death, from .... (first box) to.... (second box)... I hope that this data are refreshing... hoping helpful... suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Falcioni

Post by Falcioni »

Thanks for the info, I have done that check, now I am looking for a match from an obit to see if any names match mine in my family tree. I have found a couple papers from Pesaro online but cannot find an obituary section.