Looking for Felix (Felice) Carbone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SCarbonII
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for Felix (Felice) Carbone

Post by SCarbonII »

I am looking for my great grand father's parents names and members of the family before them. My great grand father's name is: Felix (Felice) Carbone. I know he was born 12/23/1882 in Riardo Italy. He left Italy in 1898 for the United States, with 1, maybe 2 cousins. Luigi Carbone is his cousin, Annibale Carbone also came with them in 1898. I do not know if Annibale is Felice's cousin, or his brother. I also know Felice's father had a brother named Amiello Carbone. Amiello is Luigi's father. Amiello came to the united States in 1893.That is all the information I have to work with. I have everyone on my family tree on ancestry.com, except Annibale Carbone. I have also used familysearch.org. I am at a standstill finding any family members before them. Can anyone help me at all?
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Looking for Felix (Felice) Carbone

Post by suanj »

Hi, here the birth act:

Felice Mattia CARBONE born in Riardo on 23 Dec. 1881 #59 son of Francesco CARBONE 40 old farm hand and son of Vincenza DELLA TORRE 41 old

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n616217626
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Annibale Carbone travelling with Felice Carbone was born abt in 1878... I found just 1 Annibale Carbone born in Riardo on 3 Feb 1878 #7 son of Antonio Carbone 27 old farm hand and son of Luisa Zona 26 old..
Annibale Carbone married in 1904-Riardo at Lucia Funaro

suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
SCarbonII
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SCarbonII »

Let me get this right for my tree. Antonio Carbone, Francesco Carbone and Amiello Carbone are all brothers, and are sons of Francesco Carbone and Vincenza Della Torre (is Torre her mother's maiden name, or her last name, with Della being her middle name?) correct? Amiello Carbone was the father of Luigi Carbone,who was also traveling with Annibale Carbone and Felice Carbone. Amiello Carbon came to the United States in 1893 to New Castle PA. Where could I find the parents, grand parents and so on with the birth and death days of Francesco Carbone and Vincenza Della Torre
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

hi,

abt: right name : Vincenza DELLA TORRE (DELLA TORRE maiden name; meaning : OF TOWER/Tower's)

abt: "Antonio Carbone, Francesco Carbone and Amiello Carbone".. I know not if they was brothers

abt: "Where could I find the parents, grand parents and so on with the birth and death days of Francesco Carbone and Vincenza Della Torre" you can try on line here abt the civil records from 1866 to 1910:
Nati, pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1866-1888
Nati, pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1889-1910

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... %3D2043630
hoping helpful,
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
SCarbonII
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SCarbonII »

Thank you for getting back to me about that. I cannot seam to find data on Vincenza Della Torre. Do you know where I could find information like her birth day, death day wedding date, name, birth dates, dates of and who they married, and death dates,of all of their kids, and names and birthdays death dates of parents, grand parents, and so on? My goal is to trace my family back to the 1400s or more, if I can. Where would I go to find that much information on my family tree?
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

The archivio di stato di Caserta has records of the towns of Caserta province
Il fondo STATO CIVILE conserva, per i comuni della provincia, le seconde copie dei registri di nascita, di matrimonio, di morte redatti dal 1809 al 1865. Comprende anche ALLEGATI ("processetti matrimoniali") fino al 1864. Si tratta di fedi parocchiali o certificati di nascita degli sposi e di certificati di morte dei loro genitori presentati agli ufficiali di stato civile per predisporre la successiva stesura dell'atto. Rappresentano una fonte utile per risalire ad altri archivi che conservano tracce di antenati, alle località di provenienza e a dettagli utili alla ricostruzione genealogica. Gli atti sono liberamente consultabili presso la sala di studio dell'istituto, per la descrizione delle serie si veda anche in http://www.archivi-sias, Archivio di stato di Caserta, Stato civile.

The archivio retains MARITAL STATUS, for the municipalities of the province, the second copies of the registers of birth, marriage, death, written from 1809 to 1865. Also includes ATTACHMENTS ("processetti double") until 1864. It is parocchiali faiths or birth certificates of the spouses and of their parents' death certificates presented to the registrars to prepare the next draft of the act. They are a useful source of back to other archives that preserve traces of ancestors, the place of origin and details useful for genealogical reconstruction. The documents are freely available at the study room of the institute, for a description of the series, see also http://www.archivi-sias, State Archive of Caserta, Marital Status.
Before 1809 you will have to go to church records
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
SCarbonII
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SCarbonII »

suanj wrote:Annibale Carbone travelling with Felice Carbone was born abt in 1878... I found just 1 Annibale Carbone born in Riardo on 3 Feb 1878 #7 son of Antonio Carbone 27 old farm hand and son of Luisa Zona 26 old..
Annibale Carbone married in 1904-Riardo at Lucia Funaro

suanj
You tell me that Annibale got married 1904-Riardo at Lucia Funaro. Can you tell me who he married?

Thank you
Sam
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

he married Lucia Funaro

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
SCarbonII
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SCarbonII »

I have found more members of the family.
Luigi Carbone married Anna Gambino and had Vincenzo Carnone
Grelando Miccich married Rosalia Muscato and had Angela Miccich
Vincenzo Carnone (1802-) married Angela Miccich (1802-)on 6/4/1825
They had Francesco Carbone (1/19/1841-)
He married Vincenza Della Torre

at this time I have no information on Vincenza Della Torre such as birthday, parents name and birthdays when they died where they lived exet. I do not know when they married.

Domenico Regna (1973-) married ? do not knowe who, or when. They had Francesco Regna
Francesco Regna (1851-3/4/1924)married ( do not know date) Caroline De Santis (do not know when she was born, or died)and they had Fiorentina Regna
They had Felice Carbon (12/23/1881-5/12/1944) he married (do not know date) Fiorentina Regna (5/20/1887- 12/14/1940) and they had my grandfather.

Can any one fill in the blanks I have on this list, and extend my family tree yet more?

Thank you
Sam
SCarbonII
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SCarbonII »

I'm adding a little more to what I have.
Luigi Carbon died 29 Apr 1861 in Aversa, Caserta, Italy.
Luigi's father is Nicolangelo Carbone

Anna Gambino born 1777 in Mangove, Italy died 21 Jan 1852 in Girgenti, Girgenti, Girgenti

Anna Gambino parents: Domenico Gambino & Francesca Mazzea

I do not have any more dates then what I have here. I can't find the family after Luigi, except for his father. I do not know his mother, there parents, date of birthday (bod), date of death (dod), wedding date(wd)

Does anyone have any information on these people I can use to find the people before them?

Thank you
Sam