Researching family historians/genealogists

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
susan_j

Researching family historians/genealogists

Post by susan_j »

Hey everyone! I'm working on a project for my graduate thesis and we're looking for input from genealogists! We're trying to analyze how genealogists and other groups interact with their work. Below is the link to our Wufoo survey we have to collect data. You'll notice there are several options in the first question. It's taking people only 1-2 minutes, tops. Ideally you would choose the genealogy option and you'll be sent to that survey, but if you think one of the other options are more applicable to you, feel free to choose one of those.

Here is the text link:
https://arkestrel.wufoo.com/forms/xp7nult1di5016/

Also, if you have any suggestions about something that you wish you had to make genealogy easier/better, post them here! You can also PM me

Thanks!

Sue

P.S. I know some people may not trust the link. If you complete the survey, please take a second to post a reply that the link is credible and that the survey only takes a minute or so.
susan_j

Re: Researching family historians/genealogists

Post by susan_j »

Thanks for approving my post! If anyone has any questions/concerns/doubts about the survey and the information, please let me know. It may take me a little bit to respond, but I'll respond.

Thanks!

Sue