Rosolia Federico Nati

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Rosolia Federico Nati

Post by ray1955 »

Looking at the lower half not sure if the interpretation is Motteo Federico deceased and
dont understand the rest of the writing.???

Ray
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Re: Rosolia Federico Nati

Post by ray1955 »

Everyone must be at lunch ????
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

ray1955 wrote:Everyone must be at lunch ????
Halloween decorating Ray BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Rosaria Federico age 32 daughter of deceased =(defunto) Matteo Federico and deceased Giuseppa Messina??wife of the living Rosalino Alacchi (sposo=husband)

Your favorite witnesses

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

just to add to what Marty translated-

Rosaria died on Dec 9, 1875 at 7:15 P.M. in the house on via Cipressi. I do agree that the mother's surname was Messina.

Erudita
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

you guys make a great tag team....well Marty never asked how old you were thought you were older with your profile picture LOL.....well.....guess your enjoying yourself with Halloween upon you. Watch out for the nutrias out there. I always liked the church stuff.

Anyway I will try to translate a few more documents in a bit. Bummed out I moved all my stuff into the back of the garage (garage is now 33 ft long which is where my man cave will be well......wanted to get the stuff off the dining room trable. Found out the wireless doesnt reach for the printer to be near me .... dang may have to get a booster.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Ray check Halloween video out at my house

PG LINK NIGHT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G89cJ0QdvrI

PG LINK DAYTIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DobAI0QlAhw

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

Very cool dude. LOL......my brother in law in Virginia Beach doesn't a big deal on Halloween too his kids help him now that they are grown.....it has evolved to say the least.