Allegati translation Luigi & Giuseppa

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Allegati translation Luigi & Giuseppa

Post by ray1955 »

I know this is a little more than normal but I would really like to get these attachments
translated they were in the allegati and a little light in the writing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Re: Allegati translation Luigi & Giuseppa

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

23 Nov 1869
Don Giovanni Spoto son of the late Ignazio, born and resident in Vallelunga, appointed as his proxy Rosario Ferrauto son of the late Vincenzo resident in Vallelunga, to express in front of the officer his consent to the marriage of his daughter Giuseppa Spoto with Luigi Grasso.

18 Apr 1870
Marriage banns of Luigi Grasso, unmarried, pasta maker, 25 years old, born and resident in Vallelunga, son of the living Rosario, agent, and Serafina Spera; and Giuseppa Spoto, unmarried, 18 years old, born and resident in Vallelunga, daughter of the living Giovanni and Rosa Giuffrida
Visit my web site!
Southern Italy Genealogical Center
http://www.sicilygenealogy.com/
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

Marcello that is very nice I think you write very well or did they write so nicely back in the 1800s.
but thank you for taking the time to present these too me.

ray

I guess when I get to Sicily in a few years I will have to get or see a copy of this Vallelunga Book.
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

ray1955 wrote:I guess when I get to Sicily in a few years I will have to get or see a copy of this Vallelunga Book.
I suggest you to contact this book shop in Palermo: http://www.sicilianeilibri.eu/

It is a very good book shop, they sell new and ancient books about Sicily. Maybe they have a copy of the book (in two volumes) you need:

Author Giuseppe Cipolla
Le Famiglie di Vallelunga: genealogie dalle origini al 1990
Comune di Vallelunga Pratameno, 1995
Visit my web site!
Southern Italy Genealogical Center
http://www.sicilygenealogy.com/
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

I have a question, I have the first page of the Vallelunga Book and I have the Spoto family starting where you have a 1 RAMO and 2 RAMO and 3 RAMO but prior to the first RAMO I have 3/4 of a page.
This page starts top left with Loreta died 9 Aug 1781 at 80 yrs.
I would like to have the preceding pages so I will have all the Spotos that were listed in the book.
It might be 1 or 2 pages any chance since you have a book I can get a copy of these preceding pages prior to 1 RAMO?
Just wondering as it will be a big help. Respectively, Raymond Spoto