I'm looking for Plazerine family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SarahMC

I'm looking for Plazerine family

Post by SarahMC »

Hi guys, this is my first attempt at looking into my family history
I talk to my dad he said his mother's maiden name was Plazerine and they were from Italy, that's all I know, I'm having a hard time finding info, does anyone have any suggestions on where to start?
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: I'm looking for Plazerine family

Post by suanj »

the surname is wrong... it don't exist in Italy.... if you can provide some other detail, maybe we can help better... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suzaq

Post by suzaq »

Hello! I know your post date was Nov. of 2007 but I am hoping you are still looking??? My name is Susan Plazarin. My uncle's birth certificate says Plazerine and my father's says Plazarine. Go figure. What is/was your grandmother's first name? Hope to talk to ya soon!!
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

The closest I can come to is that there is a concentration of Plazerin surnamed persons in the 1920 census for Pennsylvania but no aliens are in the ellisisland data with a surname of Plazarine or Plazerin. There is however, siome indication that the name is of Austrian origin and oddly enough there is a female who did enter the USA with the surname PLAZERIANI from St. Magdalena, Austria in 1923. =Peter=
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

You might pick up some leads at http://www.genealogytoday.com/surname/f ... e=plazarin

=Peter=
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Susan there were 7 Plazarin (Plazarine also listed in brackets) in the 1920 Ancestry.com census.

The first names are August, Tressia, Clesta, Erma,Tang,Connie and Joseph. If you go to the ancestry.com website for 1920 census for PLAZARIN (PLAZARINE). =Peter=
sueplaz

Post by sueplaz »

Hello there again its Susan Plazarin.... I wanted to let everyone know that I have found multiple spellings for my last name :) The names you have given in the 1920 Census are my family but some of the first names are spelled wrong... there were 2 older children that were off and married by the 20's too AND 3 that had passed away.... As for the spellings they are: Piazzarin (ship manifest) Plazarine (newspapers) Plazzarin (1940 Census) with his son, my grandfather, below spelled Plazarin... My Uncle's last name on his birth certificate is Plazerine..... So, my family came from Sovramonte which is in the Province of Belluno in the Region of Veneto...I hope that helps someone out :) I am still finding misspellings and maiden names being used....
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

What records do you have that say your family is from Sovramonte Province of Belluno
If they are from there the surname if is most likely Piazzarin

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Cesare Antonio Piazzarin (Chester)
INDEX#88
1901 Sept 16th in the town of Sovramonte birth of Cesare Antonio Piazzarin son of Agostino Piazzarin bricklayer and Teresa Antoniol delievered by Clementina Zannini age 59 midwife
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
31519_A581548-00031.jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
sueplaz

Post by sueplaz »

Thanks Marty! That's amazing! August is my great grandfather and Teresa is my great grandmother! The information I got about where they were from was on my grandfather's obituary in the paper... that is awesome to see! I want to visit there SO bad!
sueplaz

Post by sueplaz »

I am looking for any information on the surname Piazzarin from the Sovramonte area