Vivenzio and Massimiano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Vivenzio and Massimiano

Post by adelfio »

Livio is right these are stamped copia integrale dell'atto di nascita exactly what you ask for

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
gemellua
Veteran
Veteran

Post by gemellua »

Much thanks to you both Livio and Marty!
gemellua
Veteran
Veteran

Post by gemellua »

Agostino's younger brother, Vincenzo "James" Vivenzio (born abt 1883) also married, and like Agostino, first settled in Lattimore, PA, then in Auburn, NY. I still cannot find his arrival to Ellis Island. Have been told he married in NY, but I cannot find him nor his wife, Angelina Marco Giuseppe (born abt 1888), listed in the NY marriage records.

I was able to find the obits for Angelina's sister Congetta Lagana and her son Anthony Lagana. It states Congetta's maiden name was DeJoseph.

Can anyone help? Thank you!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Is this your Vincenzo Vivenzio came over in 1896
U.S., Naturalization Records - for Vincenzo Vivenzio
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
M1626_33-0221.jpg

Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
DLuchko

Post by DLuchko »

I am related to Agata's Massimiano's father Alphonso. I am trying to find out his parents' names. Should I write to the address listed in this thread (or email) for a birth certificate for Alphonso born in 1859?