Looking for info ABT Giovanni Impagliazzo of Forio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Looking for info ABT Giovanni Impagliazzo of Forio

Post by siskojnash »

I'm trying to find information about Giovanni Impagliazzo, who was born in Forio d' Ischia and died after May 5, 1884 and his wife, Clementina Migliaccio, who was born in Forio and died before May 5, 1884. So far, I know of three children: Rose Maria Impagliazzo, born abt 1859 in Forio (I haven't found the birth record), Aniellantonio Impagliazzo (born July 28. 1860 in Forio), and Lucia Maria Impagliazzo (born March 18, 1864 in Forio). I have the birth records for the last two children, but no other info. I already know about the children of Rose Maria Impagliazzo and Giuseppe Colella, and have their marriage record. Thank you!
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Looking for info ABT Giovanni Impagliazzo of Forio

Post by PeterTimber »

Try the digitization of parish records either completed or underway for Ischia and Procida. Peter
~Peter~
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Can you post the page link to Lucia Maria Impagliazzo birth record (born March 18, 1864 in Forio).

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

I am very impressed with the http://italiangenealogyroots.blogspot.com reaching out all the way to Brooklyn,NY parishes. Please let me know if the Ischia project is completed. Peter
~Peter~
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

adelfio wrote:Can you post the page link to Lucia Maria Impagliazzo birth record (born March 18, 1864 in Forio).

Marty
She was born in Panza, a hamlet of Forio: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 8:47221401
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Post by siskojnash »

Would the Aniello Impagliazzo fu Giuseppe down below her name be the father and grandfather of Giovanni Impagliazzo? There aren't any names for parents or grandparents for Clementina Migliaccio, are there?
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Aniello Impagliazzo, son of the late Giuseppe is a witness to the recording of the birth, he is a priest, it is likely that he is a brother of Giovanni.
There are no names for Clementina's parents
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Post by siskojnash »

I don't know why it's proving difficult to find any records about Giovanni Impagliazzo or Clementina Miglaccio.