out subject

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
antonio43
Veteran
Veteran

out subject

Post by antonio43 »

I wanted to try ancestry.COM, 2 weeks free, and i wanted to know if it's sure i can unsubscribe when i want, if i don't want to follow my subscribtion after this try?

Thanks
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: out subject

Post by VaDeb »

Just make sure you call them and cancel before your expiration date. They will give you a cancellation code. WRite it down and save it in case you have a charge to your credit card. I have had several trial subscriptions over the years and have never had a problem with cancellation and being charged.
antonio43
Veteran
Veteran

Post by antonio43 »

THANKS
antonio43
Veteran
Veteran

Post by antonio43 »

I've only a problem, i don't have credit card, and without it i can 't follow my inscription
is someo,nec an help me
mfjp
Master
Master

Post by mfjp »

Ok Antonio...

Give me 2 names or 2 things... I will look something up for you...

Maria
antonio43
Veteran
Veteran

Post by antonio43 »

It was just to see if i could find in the naturalization, or death or immigrations ports(except Ellis Island), my ancestor, i have spoken in my previous message.
SAVINO Giuseppe(Joseph), born in 1884 in Acerenza, Basilicata, whose first wife VACCARO Maria-Caterina died in August 1918 in Italy. HE came alone in America and he died before 1949;
He was osn of Nicola and Rosa LIPORI(Lipari)
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by VaDeb »

Hi Antonio,

I don't think there is anyway to get a trial subscription without a credit card. Just to summarize:

You are looking for
SAVINO, Giuseppe (Jospeh) born in Italy, Acerenza in 1884.
He came to America and died in America before 1949.

Do you know the approximate year he came to America?
Do you know what state or any location he lived in?
Did he remarry here?
Do you know anything about his life here in America?

I am asking these questions to try and find some way to distinguish your Giuseppe from the many other Giuseppe SAVINO's I am sure to find when I start to look. Any ideas?

Sorry, didn't realize this discussion was on going. Please respond to this topic here: http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... c&start=15