researchers in messina?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

researchers in messina?

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

i'm looking for researchers based in the comunes of barcellona pozzo di gotto,gualtieri sicamino,santa lucia delmela and san filippo delmela.all in messina province1.barcellona pozzo di gotto-looking for a possible parish marriage record for francesco landino and maria bonarrigo.i checked lds films for the years 1870-1880 (children born to this couple between 1872 and 1880)but found nothing.my guess is they either lived common law and never married-or they married in a non civil union.2.gualtieri sicamino,santa lucia delmela,or san filippo delmela-looking for death records for domenico bonarrigo and wife mattia puleio who died between 1852 and 1910.they were the parents of maria bonarrigo.they married in santa lucia delmela in 1845 and were living there as of 1852.i checked http://www.antenati and lds films as much as possible for these comunes but most aren't indexed which is a problem.any help most appreciated.
doncariddi
Rookie
Rookie

Re: researchers in messina?

Post by doncariddi »

I can recommend a researcher I had great luck with. She and her company are based in the US, however, she has researchers ALL over Italy. I had gone through 2 other US based companies with terrible results and a friend of mine who used this company (a few years back) had success so I tried. They found them! I'm excited to get the full report any day now but this will complete the final branch of my family tree. I hope to get all the information and contact them shortly, then plan a trip back!

So PM me I will give you the website name