Meneghelli,Foscaro,Chinazzo & Caovilla Families - I look

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
LeaMeneguelle

Meneghelli,Foscaro,Chinazzo & Caovilla Families - I look

Post by LeaMeneguelle »

Hi everyone!

My name is Lea and Im from Brazil.

I descend from an italian family (my grandpa was italian) and Ive been looking information about them. The families I descend from are: Meneghelli, Foscaro, Chinazzo & Caovilla (According to some archives in Brazil, it was told me that Foscaro can be FOSCARI and that Chinazzo can be CHINAZZI as it is because in the past people did not care much about the correct spelling of the name while registering).

I know that these four families comes from a region called Veneto (Comune di Gazzo Veronese) and I already have some info about Meneghelli, but none about the other three families.

People on my grandpa´s birth doc and Ive been looking for are: Bortolo Meneghelli married to Vicenzza Caovilla, Francesco Meneghelli married to Ludovica Chinazzo, Lui­s Caovilla married to Agueda Foscaro and the witnesses on his birth doc are Pedro Caovilla and Adamo Caovilla.

If you have any information that think could be shared with me, I would be glad to hear from you; you can send me e-mails or msgs via MSN or Icq - or answer me here!

Kind regards,

Lea