Andreoli da Besozzo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
andymf

Andreoli da Besozzo

Post by andymf »

Bonjour,
I am from quebec,Canada and since four years I am triying to complete my genealogy.
My grand parents left Besozzo in 1921 to establish in Montreal,Quebec.
My great great nonno came in Montreal in 1864.
I am advanced but I would like to verify certain dates.
Sorry for my english I am speaking french normally and a little Italian.
you can see my tree in www.tribal pages.com or www.gencicles.com aks for andreoli-paquette-martin-fyfe and in password write andy for many photos or www.gencicles.com aks for andreoli-paquette-martin-fyfe.
J'aimerais recevoir vos commentaires et possiblement améliorer mon arbre de même que me connecter avec de la parenté .
Grazie
Michel Andreoli
andymf@hotmail.com
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Andreoli da Besozzo

Post by ptimber »

What dates are you trying to verify. Peter
pearlandrioli

Re: Andreoli

Post by pearlandrioli »

Hi to the Andreoli family,

I am trying to research the Andreoli family tree. Unfortunately I don't have much information other than the following:

My great-grandfather: Francesco (Franco) Andreoli, was born in Milan, Italy abt 1881/3, and died 8 April 1909, in Umtali, Southern Rhodesia of tuberculosis abcess and cardiac failure. Apparently he was a painter.

He married Anna Karrani from Barbeton, South Africa, lived in Southern Rhodesia, and they had two daughters, Elize (b.1906) and Flora/Florentine (b.1908).

Soon after Francesco's death his wife moved to South Africa and when their youngest daughter, Flora was 2 yrs old, Anna was shot. The two children were put up for adoption. Unfortunately the adoptions were not official and there is no way of tracking anything that way. It was at this point that Flora and Elize were separated and never saw each other again.

So I am trying to trace Elize Andreoli and any of her family members, as well as any information on Francesco Andreoli.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a linking thread here to your tree somewhere.

Chat soon
Pearl
andymf

Re: Andreoli da Besozzo

Post by andymf »

Ciao Ti ho mandato un messaggio che ho inviato a Varesenews che potrebbe anche interessarvi.

Il mio nome è Michele Andreoli Andreoli discendente della famiglia di Besozzo Varese

Ho avuto la fortuna di trovare questa foto matrimonio di Enrico Andreoli e Regina Pedroni, sposata nel 1910 a Besozzo penso che forse sarebbe stato possibile pubblicare questo articolo nel vostro giornale.

È possibile visualizzare l'articolo Varesenews 1 Settembre 2015.

Mi permetterai di cercare di identificare le persone in foto.

Scusate il mio italiano la mia prima lingua è il francese, ma cerco di tirare avanti in italiano, la mancanza di pratica.
Se la foto siete interessati contattatemi
Grazie
Michel Andreoli

andymf@hotmail.com Ste Anne des Lacs ( Montréal), Québec, Canada