Mustica - Limontilla Research

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
aslaten

Mustica - Limontilla Research

Post by aslaten »

I'm new to this site and to Italian genealogy. I am researching the above two surnames for my next-door neighbor. His father was Giuseppe Mustica who was born in 1884 in Molochio, Calabria, Italy. He is registered as an immigrant at Ellis Island, entering the US in 1902. He was married to Rosa Maria Limontilla (sp?). WOuld appreciate hearing from anyone else researching these lines or having advice on where to start! Thanks, Andrew
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Mustica - Limontilla Research

Post by suanj »

aslaten wrote:I'm new to this site and to Italian genealogy. I am researching the above two surnames for my next-door neighbor. His father was Giuseppe Mustica who was born in 1884 in Molochio, Calabria, Italy. He is registered as an immigrant at Ellis Island, entering the US in 1902. He was married to Rosa Maria Limontilla (sp?). WOuld appreciate hearing from anyone else researching these lines or having advice on where to start! Thanks, Andrew
Andrew: You can start with LDS microfilms about Molochio civil records
this sure is an good starting.... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Mustica - Limontilla Research

Post by ricbru »

suanj wrote:
aslaten wrote:I'm new to this site and to Italian genealogy. I am researching the above two surnames for my next-door neighbor. His father was Giuseppe Mustica who was born in 1884 in Molochio, Calabria, Italy. He is registered as an immigrant at Ellis Island, entering the US in 1902. He was married to Rosa Maria Limontilla (sp?). WOuld appreciate hearing from anyone else researching these lines or having advice on where to start! Thanks, Andrew
Andrew: You can start with LDS microfilms about Molochio civil records
this sure is an good starting.... regards, suanj
you can also write, for civil records, to:

Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Via Padre Francesco Zagari, 1
89010 Molochio (RC)
Italy

or to

Archivio di Stato di Reggio Calabria

I hope it helps, bye Riccardo :lol: