Pasquale Tuozzo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
anneymouse

Pasquale Tuozzo

Post by anneymouse »

Hi there :)

I am researching my great grandfather, who I believe to be called Pasquale Tuozzo. He emigrated to Wales around the turn of the century.

The questions I have are 1) have I spelt Pasquale correctly? 2) could someone please do a BMD lookup (I think thats what is needed) to see if there is any information on him. Thanks in advance!
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Pasquale Tuozzo

Post by ricbru »

Please be more specific! :roll:
Give us more details, surname TUOZZO is from Campania region!
Have you got any othe info? Have you got any proof like passport, census, or any kind of document,
bye Riccardo :lol:
anneymouse

Post by anneymouse »

Ricardo, unfortunately it has taken me weeks to get Pasquale's name, and I have no idea which part of Italy he was from. The only information I have been given was that he moved to Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, and died there at the age of 92 He also had a brother in Italy who he used to go and visit. Sorry to be so vague :( but thanks for reading, and giving a reply!
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

anneymouse wrote:Ricardo, unfortunately it has taken me weeks to get Pasquale's name, and I have no idea which part of Italy he was from. The only information I have been given was that he moved to Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, and died there at the age of 92 He also had a brother in Italy who he used to go and visit. Sorry to be so vague :( but thanks for reading, and giving a reply!
Just to give you an idea, there are 78 TUOZZO in all Campania region :roll:

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... a&ind=&nc=

anneymouse

Post by anneymouse »

Trust me to get the Italian equivalent of Thomas in the valleys! Why is nothing ever easy? :lol: Thanks for looking though :)
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

anneymouse wrote:Trust me to get the Italian equivalent of Thomas in the valleys! Why is nothing ever easy? :lol: Thanks for looking though :)
Thomas=Tommaso