Searching for ancestors

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
alep11

Searching for ancestors

Post by alep11 »

Hi,
I am interested in getting information from my ancestors who according to my grandpa emigrated from Verona Italy to Brazil. I've already searched some passengers lists in Brazilian websites but haven't had much luck due to the lack of information from my grandpa. The surname was Casali and he was a singer while in Italy.
Any advices?

Thank You in advance.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Searching for ancestors

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website how about some names and dates?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
marcelopaes

Post by marcelopaes »

Iam also searching for ancestors in Misilmeri. Noted that beniculturali site has Palermo area being produced but seems to be not open for users yet.
alep11

Post by alep11 »

Thanks for your help. After extensive researching I found out I am going to take a different path on this. Casali was born in Brazil and daughter of Maria Marin Burim, believe she was born in Italy and came to Brazil young (she passed away in Brazil). She was my great grandma's mother. I believe her husband was Carlo Borim (no dates, no info, could also be Borin, Burim, or Burin).
Basically now I am looking for Maria Marin Burim (see picture) or Carlo Borin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.