Info on Caterina Pace 1764-1828

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Pghnana

Info on Caterina Pace 1764-1828

Post by Pghnana »

I am looking for more information on my 4x Great Grandmother Caterina Pace, who was born in Italy in 1764. She was married to Guiseppe Pesce (1758-1817). I believe they were from San Fele.

I am looking for any information but especially on her father Guiseppe Pace. The birthdate I have for him is 1799, which is not possible since she was born in 1764. I would like to know if I have the wrong person or if his birthdate is wrong.

If anyone knows where I can get any birth certificates or marriage license or anything that would list names and dates I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Sandra
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Info on Caterina Pace 1764-1828

Post by Italysearcher »

You might find Giuseppe Pace's birth record in the 'allegati' attached to his son or daughter's marriage record. Note: The allegati are not available for all towns or years..
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
DGiorno

Post by DGiorno »

We are searching for a family member that are from the same area, San Fili. My father's name is Gildo Giorno. Originally from Gesuiti but born in San Fili. Maria Pesce, is a long distance relative of my mother Teresa Guccione Giorno who had a daughter in 1962. She would be our 1/2 sister. We are searching for her and wondering if you have any information. Thanx for your time.

Jerry & Debbie Giorno
Pghnana

Post by Pghnana »

Debbie & Jerry--My grandmother on my father's side was a Pesce and I have traced the Pesce name in my family back to before 1650. I will see if I can find the Giorno anywhere in that line and let you know.

Sandra
DGiorno

Post by DGiorno »

Thank you soooo much
DGiorno

Post by DGiorno »

Abit more about the situation. This woman we are looking for was born out of wedlock. We have since discovered that her name is Patricia Pesce. We are unsure if she is married. Her mother's name is Marie Pesce. Not sure if the father's name, Gildo Giorno, is even present on Birth Certificate. In those days that situation was socially unacceptable. Thanks for your help.