Searching for a San Fili death record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lilzag

Searching for a San Fili death record

Post by lilzag »

I'm hoping someone can direct me on where to find a death record for my Great-Great-Uncle Ernesto Gullo. I don't know much but I do know he was born 14 Mar 1887 in Cosenza and he was living in San Fili in 1966. I think he died in 1966 or perhaps a few years later. I've tried emailing the comune but none of the email addresses seem to work. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Searching for a San Fili death record

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website don't know if you have it Ernesto Gullo, contadino enlisted on 01/06/1907
born on 03/14/1887 in COSENZA son of Vincenzo Gullo and of Cristina Chianello maybe you should try Cosenza
Heres info on San Fili
EMAIL: anagrafesanfili@libero.it
Attn: Sergio Chiapetta

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
lilzag

Post by lilzag »

I am just now seeing your response. Thank you for your help, I'll send an email to the address you provided for San Fili. Thanks again.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

If you request his birth record from San Fili there is a good chance it will have a notation of his date and place of death.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
lilzag

Post by lilzag »

I've already found his birth record in Cosenza and the only notation is for a marriage that he had in 1906. That was a great suggestion though, thank you.