Nero Ancestry

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Oakleyboi16

Nero Ancestry

Post by Oakleyboi16 »

I am Joshua Nero a teenager looking for some help figuring out his ancestry and genealogy of the Nero line of my family. My resources are limited since my parents are divorced. Any help would be very much appreciated! My sn on aim is oakleyboi16 as well.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Nero Ancestry

Post by nuccia »

Can you tell us where your family originated from? What are some of the names and estimated birth years? Sometimes alittle more information that you may think is nothing is alot to start with when you're posting here!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Nuccia :)
Oakleyboi16

Post by Oakleyboi16 »

My father and grandfather are both named Joseph William Nero if that helps any. If I believe so I think my great grandfathers name is Theodore Macaroni. My family has lived in Illinois, New Jersey, and Delaware but I am sure that isnt all where they have lived.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

Oakleyboi16 wrote:My father and grandfather are both named Joseph William Nero if that helps any. If I believe so I think my great grandfathers name is Theodore Macaroni. My family has lived in Illinois, New Jersey, and Delaware but I am sure that isnt all where they have lived.

Hello,
here there are all the Giuseppe Nero passed thru Ellis Island

http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... &dwpdone=1

See if your ancestor is among them, and let us know, bye Riccardo
Oakleyboi16

Post by Oakleyboi16 »

They wouldnt be on that list cause my family is much younger then the information on that list.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Oakleyboi16,

Can you be more specific...when you say younger, what do you mean? You can't really find anyone that has travelled in the more recent years due to privacy acts. When did your family arrive and from where exactly...

The above link could be ancestors..great uncles, etc. Don't rule them out yet!

Nuccia
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Hi Josh, if you can provide us with a few more details, that would be a big help......grandfathers' wifes' name is? names of known children? do you know when/where they were born or died, even the age at time of death can help out.......same thing for your great grandparents.
It's great to see a teenager interested in their genealogy!!!!!!! :D
wldspirit
mdybtct

Post by mdybtct »

my Spouses last name is nero but we are we live in canada and i do know all of his imediate family is from this area. but i am not to sure about the rest of his family really if you can find out if you may have family this way. then i maybe able to help you out a bit.