Carlo RATTAZZI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
KSRattazzi
Rookie
Rookie

Carlo RATTAZZI

Post by KSRattazzi »

I was fumbling around today on Ancestry.com and found that someone entered the following information.

Mameli Atilio Ratazzi
+ Sara Alvarez
1. Carlos Alberto Ratazzi
+ Maria Del Hernandez
1. Fernanda Rattazzi
2. Fabio Rattazzi

etc. etc.

... The only reason this strikes me is because my grandfather's name was Attilio and his father's name was Carlo. Do you think this is connection or does this sound too Spanish?

Thanks. :)
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Carlo RATTAZZI

Post by nuccia »

I think only you can make the decision! Follow it and see where it takes you. You never know, right? I had family that settled in Colorado and some married non Italians.

Remeber, almost all the first names you posted can be considered Italian names so if you know a person by Sara Rattazzi or Maria Rattazzi, how would you know any differently? And Fabio...well, that's pretty Italian if you ask me!

Or try and email the poster. Sometimes that helps.

Any other opinions?

Good Luck!

Nuccia :)
KSRattazzi
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KSRattazzi »

Thanks Nuccia. I think I will e-mail the poster because they don't give any destinations or birthdates or anything.
Jamie Oswald
oswald.genealogy@gmail.com
Researching surnames Rattazzi, Migliarina and Ferrario in the Novara province of Piedmont.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

No problem. Have you tried here yet?

http://resources.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/metasearch

There are 44 entries to world connect for your surname and another person (not sure if its you) that's researching the surname. He gives his email.

Have a look.

Nuccia :)
fabianrattazzi

Post by fabianrattazzi »

Hi, mi name is Fabian Rattazzi, I was born in Argentina. My grandfather was Mameli Atilio Rattazzi and mi father is Carlos Alberto Rattazzi. All of us were born in Argentina but my great grandfather was born in Génova, Italy. My grandfather Mameli Atilio died a long time ago but I was able to get my italian nationality.